Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by patski View Post
    I bought two of these Replacement 8.4V 6600mAh Rechargeable Battery Packs last week from Amazon, tried them last night for two hours on my basic china lights( 1 triple XML & 1 single XML), worked great. Decent pouch, velcro attachment. $17ea + 2day free shipping for Prime members.

Attachment 836866
    Looks like a good deal on a 6-cell as long as the cells are actually 2200mAh. Heck, even if they are only 1600mAh it wouldn't be a bad deal.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Is there another way to get the SolarStorm Waterproof battery box?

What is the best way to charge the used 18650 cells balanced?

I prefer to order me a Nitecore i4 Charger, but it is not charging in a balanced way, right?

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    If you live in the UK/Europe you can email me at ollyboyd[at]hot mail.co.uk , I have some of the Solarstorm waterproof battery boxes arriving soon. I think shipping to USA might be a bit expensive though.

Edit: I still have a few left if anyone's after one.
    Last edited by Lord Marmaduke; 10-07-2013 at 12:59 PM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2013

Battery,s for gloworm x1

Hi all im looking for battery packs to use for my gloworm x1 in a dusk to dawn race was thinking of buying 2 xeccon samsung 8.4v 5200mAH will these be suitable. how much run time do you think i will get from a pack thanks inadvanced. DAZZA

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Where is everyone getting the appropriate connectors for these battery packs to go with their lights?

Example:
    Dinotte lights?
    Niterider lights?
    Light and Motion lights?
    Gemini?
    Exposure lights???
    Lupine lights???

I don't currently own any of those light heads from any of the manufactures mentioned above.... I am curious to know what I will need additionally, if anything, if I were to buy one of these packs and put Panasonic batts in there myself etc.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzi View Post
    Hi all im looking for battery packs to use for my gloworm x1 in a dusk to dawn race was thinking of buying 2 xeccon samsung 8.4v 5200mAH will these be suitable. how much run time do you think i will get from a pack thanks inadvanced. DAZZA
    Assuming Gloworm's stated runtime of 4.5 hours with their 5800mAh then the 5200mAh should give you 4hr 5mins. For racing, suggest you allow 30min reserve with any battery after you've done a pre-race runtime test. This 30 mins can be used up in bike repairs, slower pace, midstops and any variations with ambient temp, charger or any irregularities. So assume the runtime to be 3.5 hours with the Xeccon 5200.

This battery is only available for AU at the moment.
    Leonard - All things Xeccon + Beyond
    mtbRevolution.com

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    This might have been mentioned here but I'm being lazy right now but was wondering if any of you have any inside info on the link. Looking for Panasonic 18650's flat top 3100 and don't know if these are real or might be fake. Was curious if anyone might have some info. They do ship from China which makes me nervous I guess.

2pcs Panasonic Flat Top 18650 3100mAh Li ion Rechargeable 3 7V Battery | eBay

Thx

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    we have a couple different kinds of packs that will work for ya.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mb323323 View Post
    This might have been mentioned here but I'm being lazy right now but was wondering if any of you have any inside info on the link. Looking for Panasonic 18650's flat top 3100 and don't know if these are real or might be fake. Was curious if anyone might have some info. They do ship from China which makes me nervous I guess.

2pcs Panasonic Flat Top 18650 3100mAh Li ion Rechargeable 3 7V Battery | eBay

Thx
    These would be the same and from a known reliable seller.
    $12.30 Panasonic NCR18650A Rechargeable 3100mAh 3.7V 18650 Li-ion Batteries 2-pack - flat top / 2-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    For those not wanting to use their credit card on Aliexpress for the SolarStorm x2 battery case, just get a pre-paid credit card and use that. I don't see why that wouldn't work. Although you will be hit with a loading fee, $2 - $5 I believe. If the cases pan out (when the slow boat gets those cases to Kir) I may being doing that, unless others start getting the cases (ebay, fasttech, dx, lightmalls). Just a thought!

mtbr member
    Nov 2012

LT-Box?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat-man-do View Post
    I thought it a good idea to start a thread on replacement batteries since a lot of people are considering changing or upgrading the battery for their light system. If you need information on batteries for a new light or just a replacement for the old one this is the place to ask questions. If you have links or suggestions on where to get good batteries ( or not so good... ) please feel free to post a suggestion.

For the sake of convenience most discussion will likely revolve around Li-ion batteries so I'm supplying a link to "Battery University" for people who might first want to read up on the technology. Regardless if you have posts or questions having to do with other battery chemistries please feel free to post up.

Likely there will be several conversations going on at the same time about different battery set ups. Just make sure you quote or mention "@" whoever you want to comment about. This will help keep all the conversations in order and avoid confusion.

Vendors with special offers on batteries please feel free to post up. I'm going to try to keep a list of Links that offer compatible batteries that work with the standard MagicShine/Bikeray/Xeccon/Clone ...etc...connectors. The list will be right here in the first post. I'll try to update it every week or so if it becomes a popular thread. Hopefully with people chiming in we will get quite a list going. If this works maybe get the moderator to make it a sticky. Thanks. CAt.

...................THE BATTERY LIST

Batteries will be listed in order of capacity, cell type and number, and voltage. To keep things more informative I've decided to issue alerts if any of the batteries listed have any disputed quality issues. The alert will look like this> ( ALERT) .
    This doesn't mean if you buy one you will get a bad battery. It is just a warning. Buy at your own risk.
    So the first battery on this list links to the LT-Box site. It has lights w/ 6000 lumens for under $100? Do you know if this site and these products are legit? These deals seem crazy. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by lstone84 View Post
    So the first battery on this list links to the LT-Box site. It has lights w/ 6000 lumens for under $100? Do you know if this site and these products are legit? These deals seem crazy. Thanks.
    Some of the Chinese website make crazy lumen claims. Basically you have to try to ignore that. Doesn't mean the lights won't work they just won't be as bright as the stated output.

The prices on batteries from Lt box are very low. Word of warning, you usually get what you pay for when it comes to batteries. I would suggest that if you are a casual night rider, ride one to two hours at a time and only ride a hand full of night rides a year you might be able to get by with a cheap battery. Otherwise for folks who are more serious about their night riding I will always steer them elsewhere.

There are some good looking deals on Lt Box. So far there has only been a couple people complain about the batteries from LT Box. That's not really unusual because there's always going to be someone who didn't like what he bought from the Chinese vendors. Roll the dice and you might get lucky.

While I might personally be willing to take a chance on a cheaper light system when it comes to batteries I want something I can be sure will give me the run-time that I need. That's the one issue I won't compromise on.

mtbr member
    I bought two of these Replacement 8.4V 6600mAh Rechargeable Battery Packs last week from Amazon, tried them last night for two hours on my basic china lights( 1 triple XML & 1 single XML), worked great. Decent pouch, velcro attachment. $17ea + 2day free shipping for Prime members.
    how do you know these are any less sketchy than the ones that come with the SSX2? I also don't want to solder a pack together. the ones you linked are the only ones I've seen that are ready to go. but don't want to be buying ones that can explode like the originals.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Does somebody know if the Hope Vison bar mount, is fitting for the SSX2 and other bike lights from China?

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Do you mean this hope mount?

I use them with my Magicshine clone lights. There are some minor mods required, but it works really well.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Yes. Thats all I want to know! Thank you!!!

mtbr member
    Oct 2012

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Is there any argument against using these video camera battteries? SONY NP-F330 Battery * Replacement NP-F330 Batteries for NP-F330
    I may be mistaken (and please correct me if I am wrong), but most of these lights run off of the 7.2v-8.4v range, so building & wiring a case would be the only real hurdle.

Edit: also, as an aside, has anyone sussed out a successful LifePO build? I understand their voltage is different, but couldn't that be limited with the PCB?

Cheers

Kir
    mtbr member
    May 2013
    WHY would you want to use video camera batteries? Yes, they will work...but why?
    Its much easier to buy a proper battery or battery pack.
    LiFePo will work, most of these lights can actually handle up to ~12v on input - but battery indicator won't work properly and you'll get much lower capacity from 18650 lifepo cells. Its only worth doing if you're riding in the winter...and even then its not worth it imo.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    It was just curiousity, plus the simplicity of having less batteries to keep track of when charging, etc.
    I am still sorting out the details for getting a battery pack for my Jexree owl clone, I am really loving the sturdy look of the battery that comes with this one: 1 Set UltraFire UF 22B LED Bike Light 1500Lumens 3 Mode 2XCREE XM L T6 LED Waterproof Bicycle Front Light-in Bicycle Light from Sports & Entertainment on Aliexpress.com
    I talked to the seller but I may have overcomplicated things, but I believe extra battery packs can be purchsed with the light. One would have to change the plug, obviously, but that's a cinch.

Out of curiousity, Kir, have you tinkered with your Jexree Owl at all? I seem to remember reading your review but I can't seem to find it again. I would like to purchase the "Bat" version and put some neutral floody lights as side lights and a strong cool xm-l2 for the middle. I hoping this combination will give me lots of immediate up-front visibility with good depth perception and still let me see whats coming 1-200 metres ahead of me. I would be interested to read your thoughts on how to achieve this, but perhaps for another thread....

Kir
    mtbr member
    May 2013
    Metal cases are not worth it imo, they're huge and heavy.
    Jexree Owl - not yet, and haven't made any reviews too. And "bat" is not available, my order was cancelled as supplier apparently stopped making them

PANNOVO B-C04 Water Resistant 4 x 18650 Battery Pack Case for Bike Lamp - Black - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

If anybody want this battery pack - here is your chance to get it, paypal payment available too.
    Be warned though that it doesn't have any protection pcb in it, I just received my pack from aliexpress. Basically its a direct clone of Fenix BT20's pack, just for 4 cells. There is no low-voltage cutoff or any cells monitoring so you have to use protected cells or rely on your light's battery indicator.
    Last edited by Kir; 10-19-2013 at 08:42 PM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Kir View Post
    Be warned though that it doesn't have any protection pcb in it, I just received my pack from aliexpress. Basically its a direct clone of Fenix BT20's pack, just for 4 cells. There is no low-voltage cutoff or any cells monitoring so you have to use protected cells or rely on your light's battery indicator.
    Would a protected cell fit in the case as they are roughly 5mm longer than a unprotected battery? Also, do button top and/or smooth top work?

I don't see this as a deal breaker just so long as people are aware. Unless I'm missing something?

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Amazon.com: Replacement 8.4V 6600mAh Rechargeable Battery Pack for Headlamp & Bicycle Light: Sports & Outdoors

Just got 2 of these from amazon- seems functional for $16 and 2 day prime shipping. This one is bigger than the standard 4 cell packs that come with the cheap chinese lights. Will be testing with a triclone, 808clone and MJ872.
    Titus X Carbon
    Schwinn Prologue
    Rocky Mountain Element
    Orbea Lobular CX

mtbr member
    ordered a magicshine charger on ebay from action led lights. you know how you get those messages at the bottom saying "People who shopped for this item also looked at"

this battery pack was there:
    Battery Pack for MagicShine Bicycle LED Light Lamp MJ 872 MJ 856 MJ 858 MJ 868 | eBay

they claim its "real 5800 mAh". I looked through the feedback and didn't find any complaints for magicshine batteries at least.

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    PANNOVO B-C04 Water Resistant 4 x 18650 Battery Pack Case for Bike Lamp - Black - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

If anybody want this battery pack - here is your chance to get it, paypal payment available too.
    Does it fit to the Ultrafire D-50 or do I need an adapter for it?

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Basically its a direct clone of Fenix BT20's pack, just for 4 cells. There is no low-voltage cutoff or any cells monitoring so you have to use protected cells or rely on your light's battery indicator.
    If this is a direct clone of the Fenix BT20's would that mean it will not fit MS connectors?
    "By Your Command"

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    AFAIK, Fenix uses opposite male/female connector's arrangement, so in that sense its definitely not direct clone...

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    The SolarStorm battery connector does work with MagicShine style lighthead connector. The battery pack that came with my X2 works with my Xeccon S-12. Obviously I use the SS battery pack with the SS light, and the Xeccon pack with the S-12, but I have tested that they both connect to will work with each other's battery packs.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Hey guys, Solarstorm battery boxes are here!! I'm going to be doing a full objective review tonight including all measurements, teardown and pics. I have one soaking in the bath just now I'll email those who asked me to put one asside for them later tonight. All I'll say now is that they are really nice quality and match the quality of the head unit.

Until later, Ollie

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Hey, sorry this has taken so long. Had to use a combination of my parents' decade old iMac and my android to upload the pics which was painful. I'll put more up tomorrow when I'm back in Dundee and email everyone who has emailed me previously.

Disclosure :I have some of these for sale. This is an objective review but just to you know.

So the case is nice quality, it's seriously strong, I think it would be impossible to break it even by stamping on it whatever plastic they used is good for the job. The manufacturing tolerances are very good. The lid and body come together tightly. The lid is lined with rubber which you can see in the photo to seal it against the body. There is an o-ring between the tightening knob and the lid to prevent water ingress. I don't know what the 'loop' of plastic on the side is for, you could pass webbing through it but I don't know why you might want to.

The connector is threaded for the X2's barrel nut.

The springs are nice quality and are firm.

There is no protection circuit so protected batteries or batteries charged in a separate charger must be used.

Panasonic protected cells will fit but it will be a tight squeeze.

It will take flat top batteries.

The cable looks like it could be fairly easily replaced by another of the same gauge.

All in all I'm really happy with it. Just need some decent batteries now.

MEASUREMENTS TO COME TOMORROW.

Cheers, Ollie

imgur: the simple image sharer

Drinkin' the 29er KoolAid
    The circuit board is interesting in that there are spaces for components that weren't installed. Looks like there is a surface mount (T260) fuse, hopefully a resettable one. A little disappointing to hear that Panasonic protected cells will be a tight squeeze, since those are the cells I was planning on using... how tight a squeeze are we talking about? Tight enough to put dents in the protection board plate on the negative end?

mtbr member
    Oct 2012

mtbr member
    So would it be safe to use this battery Amazon.com: Replacement 8.4V 6600mAh Rechargeable Battery Pack for Headlamp & Bicycle Light: Sports & Outdoors on my Serfas 1500? I want to get a spare battery with more capacity. It's the same connectors as my magic shine knock off with essentially the same charger. Will using a 8.4v vs 7.4v battery pack fry the driver on the light?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tekkamaki View Post
    Amazon.com: Replacement 8.4V 6600mAh Rechargeable Battery Pack for Headlamp & Bicycle Light: Sports & Outdoors

Just got 2 of these from amazon- seems functional for $16 and 2 day prime shipping. This one is bigger than the standard 4 cell packs that come with the cheap chinese lights. Will be testing with a triclone, 808clone and MJ872.
    looking forward to the results.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    rode for almost 2 hours tonight in the fog.
    Ran the MJ872 on high most of the ride, seems to be much better battery life than the cheap 4 cell batteries. I did not go into blue until about an hour in, i never hit yellow or red. I always end up in yellow or red on similar rides with the smaller 4400 mah batts. So far so good.
    on a side note the pouch is a bit looser than that of the smaller battery. The extra weight was no biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe3 View Post
    looking forward to the results.
    Titus X Carbon
    Schwinn Prologue
    Rocky Mountain Element
    Orbea Lobular CX

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Sorry for being slow with emails guys! I'll send them now. I have an essay due on Friday and my time management is terrible! So without further ado here are the measurements and all pics. If you want one in the UK just paypal me ollyboyd@hotmail.co.uk £12 (sent as goods) with your address in the paypal address bit and I'll send them out the next day (email me for combined postage). I have more on their way arriving tomorrow so there are enough to go round.
    If you want one with Panasonic batteries I'm afraid you'll have to wait

Album is here -> Battery Box - Imgur

More details of fit and finish are in my previous post.

Dimensions
    With nylon case
    53mm depth
    56.5mm width
    118mm height

Bare box
    Height 109mm
    Depth (including strap loop) 50.6mm
    Width 49.1mm

Cable thickness 4.19mm

Width of the tunnely hole thing on the side you could use for webbing: 18.4mm
    Max thickness of webbing you could use: 3mm

Max width of battery that would fit 18.60mm
    Max battery height with springs fully compressed=total height of compartment-(height of compressed springs+height of the lid's protruded battery contacts)
    =72.51mm-(1.60+1.11)=69.8mm

I've repeated the battery length measurement many times so Panasonics will fit JUST. Of course the lid has 7.87mm over overlap with the case body so the fit isn't crucial but it would be nice to get the lid fully tightened.

I have destroyed my case in the name of testing to get pics of the circuit board at the bottom. It is stuck to the bottom with those sponge sticky pads. You would need to heat it with a hairdryer to remove it without damaging your case.

The length of cable from tip to base is 52cm.
    I can also confirm that the box does support the use of just two batteries in series.

I would describe the soldering as robust

The box's connector fits the X2s perfectly.

Cheers, Ollie

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Thanks Ollie for all the great information!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Marmaduke View Post
    ...The length of cable from tip to base is 52cm.
    I can also confirm that the box does support the use of just two batteries in series.

I would describe the soldering as robust

The box's connector fits the X2s perfectly.

Cheers, Ollie
    To people who don't know; reason this ( highlighted ) is so important is because it means you really don't have to worry about lack of a PCB if you chose to go that route. When your lamp becomes noticeably dimmer you can stop, drop out the 4 cells and replace them with just two fresh cells. This should be enough for you to get back to your starting point without too much problem. Just remember with just two cells going you will have half the run time. Still, all said you can carry as many spare cells as you think necessary.

On a planned 3 hour ride just 4 good Panasonic's should get you through ( assuming you don't run high 100% of the time ). On a 4 to 5hrs ride bring a couple extra cells and you should be fine. I ran my Gloworm X2 on low using an old MS two cell battery (2200mAh? ) and it ran for over 4 hours. If I had used a medium setting I might have gotten maybe 2 hrs. With better cells likely a bit more.

@Lord Marmaduke, thanks for all the info on this battery holder.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Thanks for that, I'll try a 4 pack of unprotected panasonics off amazon and change them in nitecore i4 charger. I'm hoping with these boxes, decent cells, and a external charger I'll have an affordable and bright setup (2 of the x2's xml2, one helmet one bar).

Quote Originally Posted by Cat-man-do View Post
    To people who don't know; reason this ( highlighted ) is so important is because it means you really don't have to worry about lack of a PCB if you chose to go that route. When your lamp becomes noticeably dimmer you can stop, drop out the 4 cells and replace them with just two fresh cells. This should be enough for you to get back to your starting point without too much problem. Just remember with just two cells going you will have half the run time. Still, all said you can carry as many spare cells as you think necessary.

On a planned 3 hour ride just 4 good Panasonic's should get you through ( assuming you don't run high 100% of the time ). On a 4 to 5hrs ride bring a couple extra cells and you should be fine. I ran my Gloworm X2 on low using an old MS two cell battery (2200mAh? ) and it ran for over 4 hours. If I had used a medium setting I might have gotten maybe 2 hrs. With better cells likely a bit more.

@Lord Marmaduke, thanks for all the info on this battery holder.

mtbr member
    Ok, pretty happy with this pack, 2.5 hr ride thurs night with an 3xml and a 1xml on high, any easy way to make this pack waterproof? rains coming in on Monday night...

Attachment 836866

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    any easy way to make this pack waterproof?
    Put it into a condom/rubber glove then zip-tie it tightly shut

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Marmaduke View Post
    Put it into a condom/rubber glove then zip-tie it tightly shut
    Nice. Get glow in the dark ones so it's easier to find in the backpack. I now use Glad Wrap for the bared batteries I've skinned. Works great. Add some duct tape will further protect it.

On another funny note. Just when we think we've seen it all with Li-ion batteries, the last pic in this blog takes the cake over the missing 18650 cell in a 4 pack we've seen here.
    mtbRevolution.com

mtbr member
    We know emitters no matter how small they are. Yet we don't know much about what's really inside battery packs offered from NR to fleabay. We tend to get very little information even from higher-end manufacturers. Most won't even tell you the emitters they are using. Lupine seems to be the exception here. We know they are using XM-L2 for their new R14s and they use Panas cells. Gemini is using Samsung and Gloworm uses Panas.

With a new year around the corner, we are ready for Battery Thread 2014. Lets know what we're getting. We may be able to carry forward info to next years thread if manufacturers have not changed suppliers. I will include MS this time. MSDS are from HP which uses these same cells for their laptops etc.

MJ-6008 - 2 x BAK B18650CA. Found here at FastTech. MSDS here.
    MJ-6002 - 4 x BAK B18650CA. Same as MJ6008. 2 cells more
    MJ-6030(may be phased out) - 4 x Samsung ICR18650 28A. Found here at FastTech
    MJ-6036 - 6 x B18650CA. Same as MJ-6002. 2 cells more.

Xeccon BAK 2200 - 2 x 18650C4. Found here at AliBaba. MSDS here.
    Xeccon BAK 4400 - 4 x 18650C4. Same as 2200. 2 cells more.
    Xeccon BAK 6600 - 6 x 18650C4. Same as 4400. 2 cells more.
    Xeccon Samsung 5200 - 4 x ICR18650 26F. Found here at FastTech. MSDS here.
    Xeccon Samsung 7800 - 6 x ICR18650 26F. Same as 5200. 2 cells more.
    mtbRevolution.com

Kir
    mtbr member
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbRevolution View Post
    MJ-6030(may be phased out) - 4 x Samsung ICR18650 28A. Found here at FastTech
    Thats interesting.
    Test of Samsung ICR18650-28A 2800mAh (Purple)
    These batteries have to be charged to 4.3v to get full capacity and I'm pretty sure that standart MJ chargers will only charge them to 4.2v
    And 4.2v charge will actually give only 2400mAh per cell, so its kinda pointless to use them instead of normal 2600mAh cells.

mtbr member
    Thats interesting.
    Test of Samsung ICR18650-28A 2800mAh (Purple)
    These batteries have to be charged to 4.3v to get full capacity and I'm pretty sure that standart MJ chargers will only charge them to 4.2v
    And 4.2v charge will actually give only 2400mAh per cell, so its kinda pointless to use them instead of normal 2600mAh cells.
    Thanks for bringing that up. That clears questions I've had with this battery. Is the 4.3v charge by design or just plain oddity?
    mtbRevolution.com

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbRevolution View Post
    Is the 4.3v charge by design or just plain oddity?
    By design, of course:
    Cylindrical Rechargeable Battery | ICR 18650-28A Li-Ion Battery - Samsung SDI Official Site

Most of battery manufacturers (except Panasonic) use increased voltage for modern high-capacity cells...

mtbr member
    What's the best way to seal this or will a nylon pouch suffice?

A Panasonic NCR18650 7 4V 6200mAh Li ion Battery 4 3100mAh Cells to 2S2P w PCM | eBay

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Gharddog03 View Post
    What's the best way to seal this or will a nylon pouch suffice?
    No! You REALLY want that totally waterproof. I would suggest a rubber glove ziptied tightly shut inside the pouch.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    Need a waterproof battery pack? This may work for you.
    I dropped the whole thing in a pitcher of water to test how
    it handles getting wet. They sell the battery pack separately.

Xeccon Geinea front and rear light combo
    I'm not a boy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znNxuX-NmA0&index=2&list=UUHyRS8bRu6zPoymgKaIoDLA

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast