mtbr member
    Sep 2012

Baja Designs vs Niterider

I am thinking about getting some LED lights. One for the handlebars and one for the helmet. I have only used NIterider in the past with both their halogens and HIDs. They are a great company to deal with for customer service. I know BD is known for their off-road lights and have heard only good things regarding their lights and customer service.

So, just wondering if there's any opinions between the BD lights and Niteriders. Which do you prefer?

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    cr500taco

just left a review for you under the Baja Designs Question thread...PEDALDOWN

hadn't ever used the Niterider, but had compared the Double Strykr to a Chevy truck on high beam to give you an idea of the baja design double strykr light out put on its high power setting. I would at least consider the double strykr as a top choice.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    +1 for bajadesigns! i'm running the v.1 stryker and stryker sl, couldn't be happier.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by CharacterZero View Post
    +1 for bajadesigns! i'm running the v.1 stryker and stryker sl, couldn't be happier.
    I'm really leaning on the Strykr's. Thanks for the feedback.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by CharacterZero View Post
    So the double Strykr is not needed for you? What kind of riding do you do?