mtbr member

Baja Designs Pro Support Progam

Hey Lads and Lasses,

If you are doing any endurance racing this season (May 1st, 2011 - Jan. 1st, 2012) we have a few different support programs available with everything from substantial discounts to almost free - all with back rubs included!

We also have a couple of deals going on for riders just needing systems now that the weather has mellowed out a little bit back east and starting to get hot everywhere else. I will spare you the details here, but if you'd like to know more about either the support programs or the summer specials, my email is Shannon@BajaDesigns.com, we'll get you all set up.

Shannon Scott
    Baja Designs Bicycle Lighting
    www.BajaDesigns.com

PS - I am just kidding about the back rubs. (We do have a beer sponsor for all of our events this year though...)

mtbr member
    We have a few very good riders signed on to the Pro Support Program but still have more slots available. We particularly need riders in the east both south and north, as well as riders going to the 24hrs of Moab and the 24hrs of Colorado Springs National Championship race.

You don't need to be the fastest rider to ever hit dirt to qualify for one of the programs, just be a good rider that has the ability to represent yourself and Baja Designs professionally.

If you have questions or would like to know more, our phone number is (760)560-2252 and my email is Shannon@BajaDesigns.com, we look forward to hearing from you.

See you at the races!

Shannon Scott

mtbr member
    So this past weekend Brian Balas, one of our Pro Support Racers, couldn't actually participate in a race as he had planned but went to the event nonetheless. He brought his little two year old daughter with him to the race and talked up Baja Designs lights and she passed out brochures.

I just wanted to publicly thank Brian for really going above and beyond the call of duty on that. Thank you Brian and thank your sweet daughter for us!

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Shannon, we kicked butt in the 24 hr mens team relay on Oahu last weekend. The light setup was awesome. Wanted to get you some pics, let me know how Ican do that on facebook. Thanks again for all your help. Greg

mtbr member
    Cool Greg! You can just email the pictures to me at Shannon@BajaDesigns.com and I'll get them up on the FB page. Congrats on the race!

Shannon

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by BajaDesignsShannon View Post
    Cool Greg! You can just email the pictures to me at Shannon@BajaDesigns.com and I'll get them up on the FB page. Congrats on the race!

Shannon
    Are you allowed to quote yourself??

Anyway, sorry I had to end that last post real quick, my 2 month old daughter had just started crying while I was holding her and typing. I am really looking forward to hearing more about your 24hr race, anything crazy happen? Any sleep deprivation induced crashes?

Well, I look forward to some stories and pictures. Feel free to post some up here on MTBR.

Have a great weekend!

mtbr member
    Apr 2011

Hell in Paradise 24 hour on Oahu Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by BajaDesignsShannon View Post
    Are you allowed to quote yourself??

Anyway, sorry I had to end that last post real quick, my 2 month old daughter had just started crying while I was holding her and typing. I am really looking forward to hearing more about your 24hr race, anything crazy happen? Any sleep deprivation induced crashes?

Well, I look forward to some stories and pictures. Feel free to post some up here on MTBR.

Have a great weekend!
    Shannon, the race went real smooth, we had no flats ,no mech, no bad weather, no bad crashes, just fast consistent lap times. We did the mens relay, it is a five man team. We had someone on the course the whole time. We did two lap go outs and our team avg. lap time was 28 minutes. We did 50 laps to win the race and the second place team did 41 laps. I had never used bajadesign light before, I found them through this forum. I had never spoken to Shannon before. I called him a week before the race about lights and I had them in my hands 3-4 days later. I had a little problem and lost one of the lights and Shannon sent me one next day air. I have never met a guy that has gone out of his way for a customer like Shannon has done for me. I used the strikerpro on my helmet and the striker on my bars, awesome combo! I would highly recomend the light, both for performance and awesome custommer service. The race is put on every year in Aug. at Kualoa Ranch on Oahu it's one most awesome places on earth. You'll should check it out and come out to Hawaii and enjoy this great event! Aloha

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by haolerider View Post
    Shannon, the race went real smooth, we had no flats ,no mech, no bad weather, no bad crashes, just fast consistent lap times. We did the mens relay, it is a five man team. We had someone on the course the whole time. We did two lap go outs and our team avg. lap time was 28 minutes. We did 50 laps to win the race and the second place team did 41 laps. I had never used bajadesign light before, I found them through this forum. I had never spoken to Shannon before. I called him a week before the race about lights and I had them in my hands 3-4 days later. I had a little problem and lost one of the lights and Shannon sent me one next day air. I have never met a guy that has gone out of his way for a customer like Shannon has done for me. I used the strikerpro on my helmet and the striker on my bars, awesome combo! I would highly recomend the light, both for performance and awesome custommer service. The race is put on every year in Aug. at Kualoa Ranch on Oahu it's one most awesome places on earth. You'll should check it out and come out to Hawaii and enjoy this great event! Aloha
    Hey Greg,

That's almost unheard of! A 24hr race with no major mishaps, no blizzards, no broken bones, snapped frames welded together with old Power Bars, nothing crazy?? That's good I suppose...

I am stoked you had fun with your new Baja Designs Stykr and Strykr Pro lights and everything worked so well. You guys did 50 laps!! Wow that is a whole lot of riding!

I am still looking forward to seeing those pictures! Facebook is being difficult with that stuff!

Mahalo for the Props by the way!

Shannon
    Last edited by Baja Designs; 08-17-2011 at 01:43 PM.