mtbr member

Baja Designs "Best Trail Tale" Contest

So, for May we have decided that we'll go with a "Best Trail Tale" contest. (No photographic evidence necessary.)

To enter simply post your best mountain biking story on the Baja Designs Bicycle Lighting Facebook page. The "Trail Tale" with the most "Likes" by 9pm Pacific, May 31st, will win a brand new 2011 Baja Designs Strykr Pro light system!

We look forward to reading your harrowing, funny, life threatening, awe inspiring stories! They can pretty much be as long as you like, and they can be day or night mountain biking stories, just try to keep everything PG-13 for the younger kids out there. You can only enter one Tale so pick your best one.

If you have any questions drop me a line at Shannon@BajaDesigns.com, and I'll do my best - as I am sure you have already figured out proper use of the English language is not my strong suite.

Good luck! Can't wait to read some cool stories!

Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/bajadesigns.bicycle

Shannon Scott
    Baja Designs Bicycle Lighting

mtbr member
    "This one time at bandcamp"

Lol sorry bout saturday i took a digger off a ladder drop into the rocks and shattered the full face ended up seperating a rib. Concussion knocked myself out as well. Damaged right knee and reinjured left broken wrist.
    Ill be ready for next week though

did the baby come yet?
    My Sponsor House

"I dont make memories, I make History."
    CANFIELD - AVALANCHE SUSPENSION - SCHWALBE - TLD

mtbr member
    where do we enter the tales on the facebook page? I'm not especially facebook savvy, but I do have a cute story about a porcupine

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mattthemuppet
    where do we enter the tales on the facebook page? I'm not especially facebook savvy, but I do have a cute story about a porcupine
    Porcupine stories are always good! All you do is "Like" the Baja Designs Bicycle Lighting Facebook fan page and then post your story up on the wall. Whatever story has the most "Likes" by the end of the month will win a new 2011 Baja Designs Strykr Pro worth $344.95.

The link is: http://www.facebook.com/bajadesigns.bicycle

Let me know if you have any other questions Mattthemuppet.

Shannon

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullcrew
    "This one time at bandcamp"

Lol sorry bout saturday i took a digger off a ladder drop into the rocks and shattered the full face ended up seperating a rib. Concussion knocked myself out as well. Damaged right knee and reinjured left broken wrist.
    Ill be ready for next week though

did the baby come yet?
    Oh man! Sorry to hear about that! I love a helmet with some sweet scratches, although with you knocking yourself out sounds like it's new helmet time, eh?

I hope you get up and riding as soon as possible. We still haven't had our girl yet, lot's of contractions though, so she should arrive soon! The sooner she's born the sooner I can teach her to ride.

Well get feeling better, you need to slap on some spandex and get out there on your new cross-country rig!

Shannon

mtbr member
    cool, done diddly un Hope you like it, still makes me smile.

mtbr member
    Nicely done Mr. Muppet, I hope that porcupine learned who's boss on that trail.

Now just get all of your riding buddies to Like the page and your story and you'll have yourself a new Strykr Pro.

It's funny/cool how wild animals make up the majority of the interesting riding stories.

mtbr member
    thanks! The porcupine was definitely the boss, I think he only didn't want to have to prove it I'll send the link to my friends, it'll give 'em a laugh..

I once got chased by a badger down some singletrack, it's surprising how fast those things move!

mtbr member
    My squad (Army) had a run-in with a territorial badger up at Camp Roberts while were prepping for our last deployment, that event is now legend amongst the soldiers in my Cavalry Troop.