mtbr member

Baja Designs 24hrs in the Old Pueblo Sponsorship

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone that currently has a Baja Designs Strykr or Strykr Pro know that we will be at the race starting Thursday morning and up all night throughout the race. If you have one of our lights and need spare batteries just for the race, no worries, we have batteries O' plenty for you.

We also have a couple of different sponsorship programs available for teams, duos, and solo racers. Drop me a line at Shannon@BajaDesigns.com and I'll get you the info on those programs. Did I mention we'll have three or four kegs of super-tasty Manzanita Brewing Co. beer for this race? Having a beer sponsor is a very good thing.

I look forward to meeting some of you guys in real life out there, I met "KingoftheHill" while I was at the 12hrs of Temecula this past weekend, very cool, good dude.

Well, we'll see there! Let me know if you have any questions.

Shannon

A plethora of pinatas
    Awesome! We just got our Baja lights and are very impressed with the quality of the lights.

We are looking forward to running them at the 24HITOP.

See you out there!
    Marty

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoplea
    Awesome! We just got our Baja lights and are very impressed with the quality of the lights.

We are looking forward to running them at the 24HITOP.

See you out there!
    Rad! I am so stoked you guys are on Team Baja Designs! Now go kick some butt! See you at the race!

Shannon

PS - Would you do me a favor and send me everyones t-shirt size?

Goats Rule!
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BajaDesignsShannon
    I look forward to meeting some of you guys in real life out there, I met "KingoftheHill" while I was at the 12hrs of Temecula this past weekend, very cool, good dude.
    Shannon
    Hey Shannon,

Just barely saw this post - don't know how I missed it earlier. It was really good meeting you too, talking lights and hangin' out for a while. Thanks for the beer! My after beer lap time was faster than my lap before - what was in that brew?

For everyone who hasn't met Shannon, I hope someday you do. He really is a good guy.

Monocog Masher
    I talked by girlfriend (Anna) into getting the Strykr Pro for her first MTB light. We'll be there racing and we'll stop by and see you.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Hey Shannon! I love my new StrykrPro light! I've taken it out for two rides already, and it works great! Like others have said, it is great quality! We look forward to meeting you next weekend. -Anna.