mtbr member

Baja Designs - 2012 24hrs in the Old Pueblo

Hi Lads and Lasses of the MTBR Nation! Baja Designs will be rolling out to support the 2012 24hrs in the Old Pueblo this coming Thursday.

Our primary mission is to support current Baja Designs Strykr series riders, to that end we will have tech support, multiple charging stations, and any spare parts you could possibly need. We will have extra batteries to loan our riders that are racing solo as well as teams running Strykr series systems that just need a spare.

In addition to tech support and battery charging, we will also have complete systems for sale as well as lights for rent. Friday night you can borrow a system to try out for free just to see what you think - if you like it we'll make you a smokin' deal on a new light system.

The new uber-cool offset QR handlebar clamp is in stock and we'll have plenty of those, as well as the 2012 model light heads for BD riders that would like to upgrade their older Strykr systems to one of the new XM-L equipped Strykr II, Strykr SL, or Double Stryk's.

If you have any questions, would like to reserve rental lights, or would like to take advantage of the race special prior to the event contact us at Shannon@BajaDesigns.com.

We look forward to seeing you out there! Please keep in mind that we can easily be bribed with good beer. (Yes, PBR does count as "good" beer )

Shannon Scott
    Baja Designs Bicycle Division
    (760)560-2252 x 115
    Bajadesigns.com - The leader in Off-Road Motorcycle, Truck, and Buggy lighting and performance

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Shannon

Is there a trade program just for the lightheads. I have an old Stryker with two batteries. What about trading towards a double.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    this is why baja designs kicks ass!

just wish i could afford some of your lights.... one day i will... one day!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by AKamp View Post
    Shannon

Is there a trade program just for the lightheads. I have an old Stryker with two batteries. What about trading towards a double.
    Hi Akamp,

Yep, there is a trade in deal for the new light heads, you get 33% off the cost of the new head when you trade in your old one. Let me know which new light head you'd like and I'll get you the price for it. You can email at Shannon@BajaDesigns if you'd like or you can just respond here, what ever is easiest for you.

Thanks,

Shannon

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Juicen View Post
    this is why baja designs kicks ass!

just wish i could afford some of your lights.... one day i will... one day!
    Mr. Juicen,

Let me know when you are ready to get a new light, we'll see what we can do to get you into a new Strykr (wow, that sounded like a car sales guy - yikes)

Anyway, thanks for the kind words!

Shannon

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    I had a look at your lights and it does look awesome and would be interested in a set....however i am from south africa and dont know what the costs would be to get it shipped over here???

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by willem001 View Post
    I had a look at your lights and it does look awesome and would be interested in a set....however i am from south africa and dont know what the costs would be to get it shipped over here???
    Hi Willem001,

Typically USPS International Priority is around $34.95 from what I have seen. If you'd like to pick up a set drop me an email and we'll see about working on the price a bit for you to make up for the shipping costs. (Shannon@BajaDesigns.com)

Shannon

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by BajaDesignsShannon View Post
    Mr. Juicen,

Let me know when you are ready to get a new light, we'll see what we can do to get you into a new Strykr (wow, that sounded like a car sales guy - yikes)

Anyway, thanks for the kind words!

Shannon
    Thanks for the offer, at the moment ive got priorities to take care of first.
    i will let you know as soon as i am ready though. might have to set up a couple dirtbikes while i am at it then as well!

mtbr member
    Cool Der Juicen, whenever you are ready. We can get your dirt bikes set up as well.

Shannon