mtbr member

AZ Baja Designs Strykr Owners Appreciation Ride

Hey all you Arizona Baja Designs "Strykr" and "Strykr Pro" owners, we are going to be doing a BD only night ride next Wednesday, January 26th.

I was thinking of doing a ride up National, down Corona Loma, and then back around via Desert Classic. The top of Corona Loma offers a spectacular view of the valley at night and would definitely prove the toughness of the Strykr series lights and the lights' owner - you will have earned your beer.

If anyone is interested, drop me a line at Shannon@BajaDesigns.com and I will give you the particulars of the ride. It's going to be fun!! (did I mention the first round of post-ride libations is on me/Baja Designs?)

Let us know if you have any questions.

Shannon

PS - For those of you who haven't tasted the glory of owning a Strykr or Strykr Pro (kidding), we will be doing a series of night demo rides throughout the valley next week. One that we have currently set is out of Estrella Mountain Cyclery (www.EstrellaMountainCyclery.com). The number of demo lights we have to loan out is limited so RSVP at the shop as soon as you can, you can also contact me at the factory this week.

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Can we tag along w our Lupine Bettys? My buddies and I do that same ride Wed pm. What time are you guys starting?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RBrady
    Can we tag along w our Lupine Bettys? My buddies and I do that same ride Wed pm. What time are you guys starting?
    Oh man! A moral dilemma ...I'll tell you what, I will have a few demo Baja Designs lights I can loan you, I know you guys probably love your Lupines (they are great lights) but if you'd be willing to run Strykr's for this ride you can go. Does that sound fair? We can definitely whip out your Betty's and do a comparison at some point in the ride though, that would be fun. It'd be great to have you and your buddies.

If that works for you guys let me know how many of you there will be, and I'll set the lights aside for you. We'll be rolling out at 6:30 give or take a minute or two.

Shannon

mtbr member
    Oct 2010

Bonking ... not feelin' well Wed??

Hey Shannon;

Wondering if you will be going out more than one night. I have a wed night meeting up in the NW valley that will last until @6:30. I cant be to SM untill about 7:30. So maybe I cannot attend on Wed.

Do you have any other rides planned?

mtbr member
    We are doing a ride on Tuesday afternoon/early evening if you'd like to go, kind of a pre-run of the course we are going to do on Thursday if you'd like to go. That ride will be happening near the Estrella Mountain park.