mtbr member
    Jun 2012

Anyone used the jetlites f-1?

I haven't seen much about this light for some reason.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    100 views and not a single user?

mtbr member
    Sad huh? No idea about that specific light but I can tell you they are a great company.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    I am using the JetLites F-1 primarily as a commuting light. I cannot recommend the light enough. I was impressed with them from my A-51 that I had purchased and the F-1 only reinforced my opinion on how nice their products are. The F-1 is machined nicely and has great light output. Overall a great made in USA light that is hard to beat.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012

Just received the Jetlites F-U2 (updated version of the F-1)

Awesome build quality. Looks and feels outstanding. I really like the charger, being able to charge both batteries at the same time to have a spare ready at all times. The mount is high quality, really like having the light centered above the stem. Haven't had a chance to ride with it yet but I'm sure its going to be excellent. I'll post again with results after riding with it next weekend.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gobeavs View Post
    I'll post again with results after riding with it next weekend.
    Well???

Climbs = necessary evil
    Some friends of mine were doing a 24 hr race last month and got them just before the race. They had problems with all 4 lights (2 each) cycling though the settings accidentally from the rough terrain. They thought the switch components must have been loose internally and causing the errant changes settings as they rode the course.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Sorry for my delay; I've had some personal things come up and have not been able to get out there with it yet. Hopefully I can make it happen in the next couple days.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    i had problems with mine as well

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Finally got out last night to test the F-U2 out. This thing puts out a ton of light. Absolutely loved it. I really wanted to find a light that gave me the most output for the $ and I think this is it. Also looks great on the bike; its fairly compact and just looks sweet when mounted. The only negative I found is the switch. On/off is 100% fine, but the soft tap to switch between low/med/high is kinda finicky. Its not very consistent and sometimes takes a couple taps to make it change. That said, I still love it and would definitely purchase this light again.