mtbr member
    Jul 2017

Any bike light suggestion?

Hello,
    Iím new here. I want to buy a bike light. I saw many bike lights on the market from 9 dollars to hundreds dollars. But I donít know how to choose. My requirements are: long battery time, waterproof, not too hot, 100-2000 lm adjustable, solid quality, budget from 40-100 dollars

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    I saw Zanflare's claim on BLF:"
    This bike light adopts a new tech in this industry: 3 different LED lights that work independently at the same time and feature brightness intensity adjustment function. There are no other brands with this function so far."

How about it?

Co Springs
    I have a NiteRider Lumina but I don't think they have an impressive water proof feature.
    I should find out as it might be an issue.

The guys I ride with have them as well and they like to run a helmet mount and the bar mount. So far mine (750 I think) has been fine but for the money, I'd buy a 2nd one for the handle bar if I did more night rides, maybe a 450 or 600.
    I think that set up with two would be ideal but just the one was doing a good job. I think the 750 was had for $80 or so.
    In the Middle Ages, the biggest mistake was not putting on your armor because you were 'just going down to the corner.'

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grntmark View Post
    I saw Zanflare's claim on BLF:"
    This bike light adopts a new tech in this industry: 3 different LED lights that work independently at the same time and feature brightness intensity adjustment function. There are no other brands with this function so far."

How about it?
    I consider this more of a gimic than a useful UI feature. The Zanflare B3 is unavailable, untested and a gamble at this point. Action-LED-Lights has Gloworm X2 and XS refurbished light-heads for sale that are similar prices to the Zanflare but use premium parts, have programmable mode intensity levels, have remote switches for easy mode changes without having to remove your hands from the bars and are sold with a good warranty by a quality vendor. Here's a link.
    Mole

https://www.action-led-lights.com/co...umen-light-set