mtbr member

Action-LED great Service

I just want to Give a public thanks to Action LED, They had great service and quick shipping on my initial purchase, and great after sale support, helping me out practically instantly with something that was not even remotely their, nor the manufacturer of the lights problem.

you can go out and buy a light for half the price that may or may not be as good from one of the eastern clone companies, But for me, i see the value in buying from a reputable vendor, selling reputable products. I won't hesitate to shop there again.

Thanks Jim!

mtbr member
    This is a great thread. I also thought of starting one. I am new to the bike light world and learned a great deal here on MTBR. After reading several threads I decided to go with Gemini or Gloworm I contacted Jim several times via email and he answered all my questions promptly. I even emailed him in the early morning hours while working the graveyard shift and he quickly responded. If that's not customer service I don't know what is. I placed about 4 orders through Jim and all were flawless with quick shipping. I wish other companies could provide the customer service that Jim provides.

Thanks Jim.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    I have to add my THANKS to Jim too. He is beyond great. He spent all the time I needed on the phone and through e-mails. His help in choosing the best light for my needs was right on target. He did not over sell me when I was more than willing to spend the money, wish everyone was as honest as he is. In my opinion there is no other place to buy lights then Action-LED, just wish he sold bike stuff so I could get everything I need from him.

TCW
    mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Action-Led is great. Only issue I ever had was neither Xera lighthead I bought came with the spot optic as advertised. Probably wouldn't have used it anyway.

"Light Head only option comes with light, O-rings, Standard and Spot optics."

mtbr member
    Another satisfied customer. Bought a Gloworm X2 and X1 set a couple weeks ago. Order was sent out as fast as humanly possible and shipping was quick.

Came home the day before Thanksgiving and the X2 wouldn't turn on. Emailed Jim that night noting that I realized it was the night before Thanksgiving so I wasn't expecting an immediate response. He responded at 8:30pst (10:30pm his time) that he would send out a replacement on Friday. Received it today with packaging to return my malfunctioning unit at no cost to myself. Great, and timely (5 day turnaround including Thanksgiving holiday and the weekend), customer service!

mtbr member
    Yup, highly recommended.

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Thank you MTBR for threads like this. I came across this thread and a few others all positively refering to Action-LED. I was shopping for a MJ-880, came across action-led website, but never heard of them. Did a google search and a few mtbr threads came up stating excellent customer service and a great company to buy from. Browsing the site I also ordered the MJ-818 tail light. Received my order withing 2 days. Great selection of lights, parts, and accessories.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I don't normally jump in on threads like this, but I've picked up an 808 L2 and some other accessories from action LED and they have been great.

Having US based tech support and repair, a warranty that actually means something, and your choice of real, quality battery packs makes the price well worth it.

mtbr member
    Another A+. VERY FAST to ship! Price was right. I'm loving Action-LED so far!

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    I too am very pleased with Jim's customer service at Action-LED! I am a new customer but have already called him several times with questions and he always takes the time to answer. Jim has also been great with giving advice, quickly resolving problems, and getting parts or replacements out quickly. I know I can be a picky pain in the ass but because Jim seems to be able to deal with it, he'll continue to get my money. I just ordered two more lights from him tonight. The new 2200 lumen Gloworm XS and the 950 lumen X1. I think I'll give the poor guy a break and start emailing him. LOL

Thanks Jim!