mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Sigma Karma Pro Light System

hey guys... what do you guys think of Sigma Karma Pro Light System? any of you guys tried this already?! thanks!

mtbr member
    I removed my post to check something out on their site. It says it is 35-40 LUX, however they don't specify the distance they measured it at. Would be nice to know what LED they are using at least (again not stated).

mtbr member
    Sep 2009

Sigma Karma

I use this light, and have done for 12 months. I live in the Highlands of Scotland (very dark!!), and have tried a number of lights.

I commute off road on a cross bike, and have found this light fantstic, its light (so doesnt jump about), it takes very little time to charge and the light is strong enough for fast riding. It has three levels, I use 2 most of the time.

It has caused me no issues since I bought it. I find this to be a great off-road light and it cost me 130, about half the price of others for German engineering.

Doire Beag

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by doire beag
    I use this light, and have done for 12 months. I live in the Highlands of Scotland (very dark!!), and have tried a number of lights.

I commute off road on a cross bike, and have found this light fantstic, its light (so doesnt jump about), it takes very little time to charge and the light is strong enough for fast riding. It has three levels, I use 2 most of the time.

It has caused me no issues since I bought it. I find this to be a great off-road light and it cost me 130, about half the price of others for German engineering.

Doire Beag
    Can you tell me please, from your experience, what is charging time for LION battery? (it should be 150 min. (2.5 hours))