Thread: Right own up

mtbr member

Right own up

Ok i noticed the spam threads posted by painiacig ... i read the title and thought there is no way im looking at that...especially sitting at my desk at work!
    Then i noticed that people had viewed it, come on own up who's a sick pervert?

help with the zip please
    OK, I sent crisillo a PM to let him know.

Then I went browsing the main forum page and it's not just DIY lights that have been hit, I would guestimate about 60% of the forums have a last post by the same guy, or his other mate, same subject but different name.

Did I click the link? Well I had to make sure I wasn't wasting crisillo's time. FWIW it's unreadable and the pics don't appear on my screen atleast.

Edit: didn't there use to be a "report post" button somewhere on the page?

edit #2: JFTR I just saw the second one about "fathers" I certainly did NOT click that one

mtbr member
    It's quiet shocking what pops up on our boards..
    I've just had a look at the board and it seems the 2 threads have been removed now..

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by emu26
    OK, I sent crisillo a PM to let him know.

Then I went browsing the main forum page and it's not just DIY lights that have been hit, I would guestimate about 60% of the forums have a last post by the same guy, or his other mate, same subject but different name.

Did I click the link? Well I had to make sure I wasn't wasting crisillo's time. FWIW it's unreadable and the pics don't appear on my screen atleast.

Edit: didn't there use to be a "report post" button somewhere on the page?

edit #2: JFTR I just saw the second one about "fathers" I certainly did NOT click that one
    Last night I took time to report all the spam posts that hit the board. On one I did tell others how to report the bad posts so I'll repeat the instruction:

When you see a bad post, spam, etc....bring up the bad post....you will notice a small red triangle in the lower left hand corner of the post. Click on the red triangle. This gives you a page to report the post and to describe what the problem is. Takes all of 10 sec.

help with the zip please
    Cheers Cat