mtbr member
    Jun 2006

owners manual -JetLite Blast? Help!

Guys

Just recieved my Jet Lite Blast (bar mount). Looking forward to Christmas Trip w some rides on trails near Great Smokey Mountain Natl Park.

PROBLEM: no owners manual or paperwork...nada ... nothing

Anyone out there have a copy they could scan and email to me? .... or copy and send some other way... i'm in North GA. Just PM me for more address info...

this would be quicker than from mail order folks this time of year...

Thanks to anyone who can help me out!

Great price so cant fuss too much ...ordered from Chad at Red Barn... along w Big Bettys for the Blur LT....

Prayer

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    If I remember right, the instruction manual sucked. It was maybe 2-4 pages and if someone has it, they can scan it and email itto you or even fax it to you. Call Chad- he may be able to do the same.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Flyer

Can you send me some generic diorections on susing this light... no luck yet from any other sources.... i am leaving for trip on 26th and was hoping for some info on light set up and charging before initial use...

Thanks

Prayer

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I don't have a Jet manual or the light. I had a halogen Phantom; not the Blast. Just charge it fully and use it at full brightness. Since it is a HID light, try not to turn it on and off during the ride- just leave it on and keep moving to get cooling airflow. If you have to turn it off, wait at least 30 seconds before turning it back on. I believe it's a Ni-Mh battery with around 400 charge cycles so if you use less than half of the battery time on a ride, try to not charge it each time.

Once a month, fully drain and recharge the battery. I think that's the way to maintain the full capacity of Ni-MH batteries. Call Jet to make sure.