So...inspired by the "professionals" here in Lights DIY and being disappointed with the light output of my 5w 6v halogen light I decided to build my own lights. Here is my first attempt. I was mostly inspired by the CULight, Dinotte and ugly lights threads. It definitely fits in the ugly light category best
- Assortment of AL tubing and bar stock from MetalsSupermarket here in Calgary
- Maxflex 5 from George at Taskled
- 20mm XPG triple from Cutter (with narrow carclo triple)
- momentary switch from Digikey
- Arctic Alumina
- some universal epoxy sealant/adhesive
- my crappy old plastic halogen housing
- 7.4v 18650 based battery from Batteryspace
- E-Flite connectors
- Mr. Dremel and Mr. Hacksaw
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: One ugly mother!
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »