mtbr member

Which one: TriNewt or Enduro Lith?

I plan on buying either the NR TriNewt or the Enduro Lith. Price isn't really an issue (there is only a $21 difference.) I like the longer run time of the TriNewt, but I also like the shorter charge time of the Enduro Lith. It kinda boils down to LED or HID.

I'd appreciate any opinions. Thanks

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Given the recent advances in LED lights out of the two choices the Trinewt looks to be the better option with longer run time, it is dimmable, expense in replacing HID bulb. Quite a few of the production LED lights are also made to be upgradeable as well.

If you narrow it down to LED in the price range of the Trinewt you should expand your list to include other lights like Dinotte 200L/600L, iBlaast, Hope, Triple Shot, Switchback 3 and the Lupine but more $$$. The list is not complete by any means but does offer some options.

These are all good LED lights and have been discussed at lengh, there is a thread with good beamshots on most of the lights. There is also a 2006 LED light review thread and another with a 2007 LED review.

Good luck.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the input, rideitall. Because of my job, I'm able to get a ProDeal on NiteRider products. That's why I have limited my choices to NR.

I should also add that this will be my only light for awhile- no handle bar light.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I'd go for the Trinewt even though I would personally not want such a heavy light on my helmet. I see guys buying the Trinewt for $300 and that is a good value. It isn't my favorite LED light but given the choice between that and the NR HIDs, it would have to be the Trinewt.

mtbr member
    Yeah, at $200 for the TriNewt, it's not such a bad deal. I'm looking for a site with beam shots- anyone know of one?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    acidinmylegs.blogspot and gearreview.com has some.