Not an O2 thief.
    Feb 2004

OLD NR chargers....which works for what?

I'm gathering up all my junk for a bike swap this weekend. Any idea which NR batteries these can charge? The only bats I have are the old NiMH. I have 3 bats and 2 specific NiMH chargers. It would be nice if one of these worked for them as well.

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Roll over the weak and bunny hop the dead!

Blog this...!

El Paso Puzzler 35 or 50 miler

Do It Yourself
    If you look at the output voltage on the charger on the right, it shows that it puts out 7V. This means that it's for 6V packs. At 600mA, it will take about 9 hours to charge a fully discharged 4500mAh pack. Look for similar info on the other charger. The light on that one indicates that it has a timer that terminates after a fixed time to help prevent overcharging. Just be aware, the green light doesn't necessary mean the pack is charged. The pack could be charged well before the timer runs out or if using a higher capacity than the charger was designed for, the charger may terminate for fully charged.
    Long Live Long Rides

Not an O2 thief.
    Feb 2004
    Thanks. Now I have a much better understanding on how the chargers work. I thought they "sensed" when the battery was fully charged and then the light turned green.

Hopefully I can dump all my stuff and buy something new, tiny, bright, and light.

It's amazing how much stuff you can accumulate in just a couple years.
    Roll over the weak and bunny hop the dead!

Blog this...!

El Paso Puzzler 35 or 50 miler