mtbr member

now what do I do?

Currently run a set of Jet lites (15w bar, 20w helmet)

Have been looking very seriously at the Lupine Betty 6.

Received a Niterider Firestorm II HID for xmas (my honey really loves me )

So now, do I keep the Firestorm, and get the Betty 6 as well?

Return the Firestorm, and put that money towards a Betty ( pretty sure this LBS does not carry Lupine)?

Stick with the Firestorm and just use a Jet halogen on the bars?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    This one is seriously simple- return the Firestorm and put the money towards a Betty

I used the Phantom, then the ARC, and now have the Wilma and Betty.

There are several dealers now who deal in Lupine. I got mine through Larry at mtnhighcyclery.com- a pretty new dealer in Lupine but he knows a lot about lights- all kinds. He's a local rider and deals in some great bikes as well. A buddy just bought a Phantom from him and crisillo (our resident Moderator) just picked up a Light and Motion ARC from him recently.

mtbr member
    Hopefully will be able to get money back - Our LBS up here in Vancouver are not real big on returning money, and def do not carry quality like Lupine (which is why I order stuff from Larry )

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer
    This one is seriously simple- return the Firestorm and put the money towards a Betty

I used the Phantom, then the ARC, and now have the Wilma and Betty.

There are several dealers now who deal in Lupine. I got mine through Larry at mtnhighcyclery.com- a pretty new dealer in Lupine but he knows a lot about lights- all kinds. He's a local rider and deals in some great bikes as well. A buddy just bought a Phantom from him and crisillo (our resident Moderator) just picked up a Light and Motion ARC from him recently.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Ah, so you already know Larry The Great

Well, give it a shot. They may give you a refund. If not, you could try to sell it on Ebay. There are plenty of people who will buy a new Nite Rider HID.

If you can spend the money, there is no other light like the Betty.