Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

New Product: Spot Satellite Messenger

796 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  GEOMAN 
#1 ·
Frankly, We thought the Spot Satellite Messenger would be terribly useful for mountain bikers so we bought some for resale to test the waters...

CLICK >> Spot Satellite Messenger

"Whether you're just checking in, allowing others to track your progress, or calling for help - SPOT gives you a vital line of communication with friends and family when you want it, and emergency assistance when and where you need it. And since it utilizes 100% satellite technology, SPOT works around the world - even where cell phones don't."

What do you think?

BTW, if you are interested in a 10% discount for MTBR members, use coupon code 1264b8b81a at checkout on our site.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Geo,
It's an interesting product for sure. I've had my shoulder dislocate twice in remote locations where something like this would have been useful. Lucky for me that I was able to reduce it both times.

I don't mind the sticker price so much but I think the annual fee is a bit excessive.

I'll chew on this for a bit......Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

PS: My 305 finally arrived Saturday :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.