mtbr member
    Jul 2006

New Exposure Enduro MaXx turbo 720 lumen.

Has anybody used one of these yet. They're self contained, no wires,etc. and run for 3 hrs on high beam. They use the newer Seoul LED's. 720 lumens on high.

I've e-mailed the company to see if they can be ordered w/ spot or flood or do they all come the same way. If someone knows, chime in.

James, Will you be able to get your hands on one for a test?

MB

mtbr member
    I knew they had something in the works, but didn't know any details. I'll have to check on it. Thanks for the heads up.

Gone riding
    Jan 2004
    It looks like they've finally grown another emitter, or the new Enduro Maxx has anyway!

These newer Seoul powered versions should please those folks who like their lights all one-piece.

Quote Originally Posted by MB
    I've e-mailed the company to see if they can be ordered w/ spot or flood or do they all come the same way. If someone knows, chime in.
    I think it’s unlikely that they will offer lights with different beam widths. They were once known to be extremely narrow, but over the years they have considerably refined the beam of their lights to a much nicer spread.

It will be interesting to see some beam shots of these newer lights.

For those who may not be familiar, the website is here.

Cheers, Dave.

mtbr member
    anyone else able to get on their web site? I can not get to Exposure's site...Or USE seat posts for that matter? Mozilla or IE??

Gone riding
    Jan 2004
    I just checked and I haven’t had any luck with any of their sites today either.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I've been trying for about a week. No luck.

I did get an e-mail a while back explaining the emitters are specifically designed for both spread and distance and can only be ordered one way. Sounds fine w/ me as they also said the high setting is 720 lumens, 3 hr run time, medium 489 lumens and low 308 lumens. They did not mention run time on medium or low but I imagine it's pretty efficient. Also coming out is the new joy stick w/ 280 lumens, more narrow beam for the helmet. 3 settings as well w/ a 3 hr. run time on high. Best of all, weighs .17 lbs. That's less than a fifth of a pound. The Maxx is half a pound.

Geoman, I think I remember you saying you would be selling them. The e-mail I received from them did not address the price. The lights would be available end of Sept. Any info you can share.

Thanks

MB