What driver/battery are you using?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by phburns
    Looks nice!

What driver/battery are you using?
    Maxflex/4x18650's by AW

mtbr member
    May 2010
    That looks really pro, any constructions photos?

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Lumenary, that is one of Matthewm's kits if I'm not mistaken. He sold me one that was completely assembled except for a battery. My one is simply awesome!
    There was an entire thread on this light only a few weeks ago entitled "Prototype 2200 lumen light", which seems to have disappeared for some reason??
    Maybe check Candlepowerforums if anyone wants to read more about the developement of Mattewm's light. There should still be a thread over there with the same title if you go back a month or so.
    Cheers, Digger.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldAusDigger
    Lumenary, that is one of Matthewm's kits if I'm not mistaken. He sold me one that was completely assembled except for a battery. My one is simply awesome!
    There was an entire thread on this light only a few weeks ago entitled "Prototype 2200 lumen light", which seems to have disappeared for some reason??
    Maybe check Candlepowerforums if anyone wants to read more about the developement of Mattewm's light. There should still be a thread over there with the same title if you go back a month or so.
    Cheers, Digger.
    http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=257955

correct u are mate, Matt got annoyed as folks were having a go at him as to who had the right to buy the light and out of frustration he deleted his post. let me tell u this light is the ducks nuts, but i will change the driver to give me modes, as im a bit weary of beer bottles being thrown at me from passing cars
    Last edited by Lumenary; 06-04-2010 at 04:00 AM.

Rep Power Infinity +2
    Matts lights are a lovely bit of engineering. The black ano makes the look awesome