mtbr member
    Jan 2004

My 1st square light: 2x XPG Regina

2 xpg driven by a kennan driver. simple on/off. Come to think of it, this is my lowest powered light build...though it puts out pretty good

Light freak
    Very cool! Diggin the see thru body

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    nice and tiny. Good lookin build!!

mtbr member
    My taskled drivers are worth showing off, they look so nice, but to show off my wiring, soldering, etc.? Isn't happening. Congrats on the excellent execution inside and the wrap around reflector cover.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    excellent pictures and build!

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Dig the see through design. Mine are too messy internally to ever want to show off like that.
    Nice job.

mtbr member
    Very nice work. Looks like it weighs next to nothing.

Could be a good idea for a commuter light with optics rather than reflectors for be seen light from the sides.

mtbr member
    nice! I think the way you've done the tubing and the sides is really neat. Looks like it should be quicker to put together than the standard Achesalot/Scar light too.

How bright is the light coming from the side of the lexan cover? I did a commuting light where I cut out some of the side, so that light would escape, but I sent it off as a present before I could really try it out.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    This was a fun build, though it took longer than I thought it would (don't they all?) . The light is 71g...not bad but maybe I should have milled the slots deeper eh? The lexan front/sides came out great; the only real light spillage is from the lexan's side profile (light travels the length of the glass and comes out the ends). This makes 1mm of the front sides and 1mm of the rear show some light. There's also a little glow from the Regina/xpg interface (also put glow powder there).