(Mtbr Site Manager) Administrator

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Mtbr needs your product add suggestions - lights!

Hello All,

Mtbr has recently hired an admin, to help us "freshen up" the products listed in our reviews section. His name is Adam, and his forum username is "atomicAdam".

Please help us out by doing one (or more) of these three things:

1.) write a review for the lights that you are using
    2.) if you don't see a particular brand or make of lights, let us know and we'll add it
    3.) tell us if there is an old product still listed in this category, that should be archived.

Lights reviews are here:

http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/lights/

Feel free to make suggestions here, PM Adam( http://forums.mtbr.com/member.php?u=361004 ) or email Adam ( adam@mtbr.com )

We will work on GPS and computers at a later time.

Thanks for your help!

-gregg, adam, and francis

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Still do not see the Lupine Betty. Please put that one up. Email was sent a couple of days ago. I demand action

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    I donīt see the Wilma 6 either. I wrote reviews on some recent lights tried/owned (Topeak MoonShine HID, Planet Bike Alias HID and L&M ARC Li-Ion). Iīve got enough time with Wilma now to write about it too!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    You could just put Wilma and Betty instead of making separate listings for each battery type. The lights are the same. Anyway, I'll add my Betty review once I see it there. atomicAdam is slacking already- crack the whip!

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    should the cutter cree kit be listed. I know it is not a stand alone light but so many people are now using this kit to build lights it would be really useful to be included in a comprehensive light review archive

Ian

GeoMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer
    You could just put Wilma and Betty instead of making separate listings for each battery type. The lights are the same. Anyway, I'll add my Betty review once I see it there. atomicAdam is slacking already- crack the whip!
    To clarify, the Wilma and Betty are different lights... The Wilma is 830 lumens and the Betty is 1400 lumens. Different bulb configurations too.
    GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    What I was saying was that there could just be a listing for the Wilma and a listing for the Betty- no need to add a listing for each type of Wilma (4/6/8). Now we have a Wilma 4 and Wilma 8 but no 6. There could just be a Wilma and make it simpler. Then there could be just one Betty as well instead of a Betty 6 and Betty 8.

It's not a big deal but in trying to put the diff configs in there, we have missing ones.

GeoMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer
    What I was saying was that there could just be a listing for the Wilma and a listing for the Betty- no need to add a listing for each type of Wilma (4/6/8). Now we have a Wilma 4 and Wilma 8 but no 6. There could just be a Wilma and make it simpler. Then there could be just one Betty as well instead of a Betty 6 and Betty 8.

It's not a big deal but in trying to put the diff configs in there, we have missing ones.
    I understand now, thanks for the clarification.

GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com