Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Mtbr needs your product add suggestions - lights!

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  GEOMAN 
#1 ·
Hello All,

Mtbr has recently hired an admin, to help us "freshen up" the products listed in our reviews section. His name is Adam, and his forum username is "atomicAdam".

Please help us out by doing one (or more) of these three things:

1.) write a review for the lights that you are using
2.) if you don't see a particular brand or make of lights, let us know and we'll add it
3.) tell us if there is an old product still listed in this category, that should be archived.

Lights reviews are here:

http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/lights/

Feel free to make suggestions here, PM Adam( http://forums.mtbr.com/member.php?u=361004 ) or email Adam ( adam@mtbr.com )

We will work on GPS and computers at a later time.

Thanks for your help!

-gregg, adam, and francis

See less See more
#6 ·
Flyer said:
You could just put Wilma and Betty instead of making separate listings for each battery type. The lights are the same. Anyway, I'll add my Betty review once I see it there. atomicAdam is slacking already- crack the whip!
To clarify, the Wilma and Betty are different lights... The Wilma is 830 lumens and the Betty is 1400 lumens. Different bulb configurations too.

#7 ·
What I was saying was that there could just be a listing for the Wilma and a listing for the Betty- no need to add a listing for each type of Wilma (4/6/8). Now we have a Wilma 4 and Wilma 8 but no 6. There could just be a Wilma and make it simpler. Then there could be just one Betty as well instead of a Betty 6 and Betty 8.

It's not a big deal but in trying to put the diff configs in there, we have missing ones.

#8 ·
Flyer said:
What I was saying was that there could just be a listing for the Wilma and a listing for the Betty- no need to add a listing for each type of Wilma (4/6/8). Now we have a Wilma 4 and Wilma 8 but no 6. There could just be a Wilma and make it simpler. Then there could be just one Betty as well instead of a Betty 6 and Betty 8.

It's not a big deal but in trying to put the diff configs in there, we have missing ones.
I understand now, thanks for the clarification.

:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.