Thread: Lupine Edison 4

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Lupine Edison 4

Anybody have any information on this light. I found only one review in the review section for this light. It seems the only diffference between this and the Edison 5 is burn time. It is also about $250.00 less than the 5. If light output is the same this looks like a good option for me. The Gretna Bike site is not working so I can not find any more info on the light. Anyone know who else sells Lupine?

Thanks

POG
    Pudgy Old Guy
    May 2004

I think Gretna...

Quote Originally Posted by RM27
    Anybody have any information on this light. I found only one review in the review section for this light. It seems the only diffference between this and the Edison 5 is burn time. It is also about $250.00 less than the 5. If light output is the same this looks like a good option for me. The Gretna Bike site is not working so I can not find any more info on the light. Anyone know who else sells Lupine?

Thanks
    is the only US distributor. I believe you are right that the only difference in the two models is burn time. Something is telling me I need this light!

mtbr member
    Jan 2005

got one

I have the Edison 5. The only difference between the Edison 10, 5 and 4 is the battery. Specifically, burn time. Go directly to the Lupine web site for more information. GretnaBikes is the exlcusive US distributor. Their web site has very recently been overhauled and that is probably the reason you can't get through. I think you should be able to get their phone number and call them directly though.

The Edison 5 is a solid light. Very bright with a uniform beam. I get 3 - 4 hrs of burn time.

Hope that helps.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by il2mb
    I have the Edison 5. The only difference between the Edison 10, 5 and 4 is the battery. Specifically, burn time. Go directly to the Lupine web site for more information. GretnaBikes is the exlcusive US distributor. Their web site has very recently been overhauled and that is probably the reason you can't get through. I think you should be able to get their phone number and call them directly though.

The Edison 5 is a solid light. Very bright with a uniform beam. I get 3 - 4 hrs of burn time.

Hope that helps.
    Thanks for the response. For some reason I can not find the Edison 4 on the Lupine website. I found it on a UK bike shop site that shows a 2 hour burn time on high. If this is accurate this should be sufficient for me.