Thread: L&M Stella 200L

mtbr member
    Oct 2006

L&M Stella 200L

Hello,

I have my L&M Stella 200L mounted on my handlebar to the left of my stem. My Trek Bike computer is mounted to the right of my stem. Yesterday, I noticed that my speed on the computer started going crazy when I turned the light on. Is this normal to have this kind of interference between the light and a computer? Kind of sucks to not be able to use my computer for night rides, with the light on.

Doug

mtbr remember
    wow, that is crazy. Maybe electromagnetic interference? I'm assuming it's a wireless computer unit?
    That's the first I've heard of that issue, but I guess if it comes down to it, fairly logical to take that into account.
    Schralp it Heavy.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007

Interference

Yeah, I have a Dinotte 200L, and a Sigma Sport BC-1706 I think; it's wireless as well, and like you, when I ran the light, the computer would stop receiving signals. I tried moving it around and away from each other, but it didn't help. I finally just got a wired model and was done with it.

BBW
    mtbr member
    I have interference with my HR monitor and the LED light if I place the watch close to the light at the handlebars..... so I wear it on the wrist