mtbr member
    May 2008

knog gekko lights

what do yall think of them? i think they are really funny looking, but serve their purpose.
    www.garabaghi.com
    more photos
    www.tripxamerica.com
    Reviews by riders.

Hifi => Ex 9. Thank you warranty.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    I think they're nice for those that just need to be noticed, especially those that have multiple bikes. They are very easy to remove. Another benefit for those that park there bikes in urban areas.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    yea, ive also been told that since thet dont really look like light people dont try to steal em, and if they do get stolen its not a big deal... they are cheap!

http://tripxamerica.com/?p=169 just finish a little write up on them.... they get my thumbs up,,,, i might get the red one for the back....
    www.garabaghi.com
    more photos
    www.tripxamerica.com
    Reviews by riders.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Now that it's winter, I have a headlight on both commuter bikes. In summer I can grab it when needed, but now that's all the time.

I find that a zip tie placed diagonally across the light and bar eases my fear of them walking away. The little ones work best for this. I've got some Cateye Opticubes (3 AAA batteries) that are the size of a lipstick canister.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    my commuting light is still a cygolite rover II led, but i think a gekko in the back would be neat =P
    www.garabaghi.com
    more photos
    www.tripxamerica.com
    Reviews by riders.