I like Monkeys

Holiday Special Sale at Dinotte

Dinotte has the 200LI-2C with 2 Cell Lithium battery and handlebar mount only (NO HELMET MOUNT) on sale for 159.00. I was on the fence about what to order AA or Lithium. I've made my order at this price. I may end up ordering an extension and helmet mount after trying it out.
    What do I want to be when I grow up.....Dead!

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    I just got the 200L-lithium and the 140L-lithium tail light for $324 shipped. These are going for about $100 lower than their normal value and if you feel you need the helmet mount you can get one from the accessories page for $15.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    I ordered the Lithuim tail light to go along with my 200L which I have gotten a lot of use out of over the last month on road and trail. I think the Dinottes are great little lights and a good value. Now they need to make something to rig it like a headlamp for those night time trail runs.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Do they have a different sale each week?

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    No. They very rarely have any sells at all. They Aren't allowed to very often because they have contracts with their retailers and don't want to be undercutting the retailers all the time. If you are interested in their lights, now would be a good time to get one. Plus if you don't use it very much you could always e-bay it and not loose hardly any money when you buy it 40% off from the start.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Got my 200L aa and 140L aa today. These things are so tiny!

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    I've got 2 200L lights. As far as mounting on a helmet, I just loop the O-ring through the vents on my Giro helmet, works great as long as you have right type of helmet. Don't need no stinkin' helmet mount.
    A bicycle will take you to fantastic places....if you let it.

Ibis fan since '08 now rolling on the big wheeled Ripley.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Just was at their site, Looks like the sale is over.