mtbr member
    Oct 2006

has anyone ordered lights from laseredge recently?

I placed an order on Aug. 7 for one bicycle light kit. I got the paypal receipt, but have not received the light yet. I sent an email to the guy on tue/wed, but havent heard back. I know some people have dealt with him, so I am not worried, just anxious to get the lights. I am going to try an call him later today, but does anyone know if it usually takes this long to get stuff from him?

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    well i got an email from him today. I guess he was in the middle of a move, and my lights arrived today. Guess I should have waited a few more hours to post this.

Gone riding
    Jan 2004
    Itís good to hear that everything ended well for you.

Enjoy your lights!

Nemophilist
    Hmmm...

I have been on the fence about a light system for 2 years. Someone had tipped me to Laseredge a couple years ago, and it looked like a decent system to get started with. However, I tried to go to his website the other day, and it is no longer in service? I sent an e-mail through the server, but no response.

I'm hoping he is still in the game, because his reviews were good on both product and service, and for the price it was really hard to beat hist stuff.

Any other info on this?