Huckin' trails

DX.com $10 gift-card to give out

Hi, I won a $10 gift-card at DX.com that is valid on any order of $50 and up that will expire on December 1st 2013.

I'm not gonna place any order that qualify for this $10 off soon enough, all I need right now are a cable, LED driver and LED emitter (about $20 top).

So I'm giving away the code for the gift-card to anyone who will have use for it. However, it would be nice if in return you could place a separate order for SKU # 32751 ($3.20) and have it shipped to me. Plus it will give you an additional chance for the DX raffle to win anything from giftcards to iPad.

Just send me a PM if interested.

Happy Sunday !
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

mtbr member
    Hey, I got a $3 gift card that only needs a $15 minimum order. I don't see me ordering anything before the 1st.

Huckin' trails

DX.com $10 gift-card to give out

Thanks for sharing. Still have the $10 one available too. I might be placing an order close to $15 soon, I'm waiting on bank transfer to my paypal account (should be good by the 29th, so stupid to take over a week for such a simple electronic transfer).
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!