mtbr member
    Jan 2009

Dual SSC P7's - Just getting started

Has anyone completed a DIY project using two P7's? If so, can you point me at your posts. I have two Trustfire Flashlights on order from DX and plan to combine the lights in to one housing with plan to run 4X18650's 2s2p.

Also, I placed my order of DX on the 1/9/09. Should I be concerned that the status still says "Packaging". I've contact customer service and I have gotten no response.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    I have ordered a trustfire torch,it clearly says on the site it can take ages for the order to be posted.
    I only ordered on the 1/13/09 so am gonna be waiting a long time!
    I hope its worth the wait but there is no denying its all bloody cheap and even free shipping to England!
    Just the P7 emitter is about 25+pap over here,i bought the whole torch and 2 batterys for 30 shipped!
    I am gonna (try) and have patience for a week and a half before i start panicking!
    I wish us both luck!
    Tommo.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    I've ordered things from DX in the past, sometimes they take about a month to turn up, on average its about a week wait from ordering to "packaging" then another week to arrive (i'm in the UK if that helps)