mtbr member

Different optics for 3xCree combo (Cutter kit)

I've got the 3 Cree Q5 kit from Cutter, and while I really liked the amount of light on my ride home last night, I'd like a little more focused beam. Are there any other optics that will fit this configuration? I've contacted Khatod, and I think the one Cutter sends with the kit is the tightest beam they sell (I've got one of each size coming from Khatod just in case). Does anyone else make an optic this size?

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dnlwthrn
    I've got the 3 Cree Q5 kit from Cutter, and while I really liked the amount of light on my ride home last night, I'd like a little more focused beam. Are there any other optics that will fit this configuration? I've contacted Khatod, and I think the one Cutter sends with the kit is the tightest beam they sell (I've got one of each size coming from Khatod just in case). Does anyone else make an optic this size?
    We have 50 pcs each here next week of the new custom optic. This will be a
    Narrow 4 Degrees
    Medium 14 degrees

Picture below is the Medium 14 degrees

Cheers
    Mark
    Cutter Electronics

mtbr member
    Thanks, Mark. Is it on your website yet, or do I need to wait till next week to order?

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    parts should be on the site next week

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Parts are up however 1st 50 gone, have some medium beam still avail. Expect to have 000 in stock by late this month, just needed to get some qty out there for some reactions, so far so good
    Cheers
    WeLight

Cutter Electronics Pty Ltd www.cutter.com.au

mtbr member
    I got mine, thanks! Still don't have the light together to get a comparison to the older one.