mtbr member
    Aug 2008

d2Flex.. Help needed..

I have the d2Flex manual but seem unable to get around this issue..

Took my lights off over the weekend for a rewire of the battery to light cabling but upon re-switch on, nothing.. I seem unable to enter the menu system and at present it seems as if "poweron" is in disabled mode.. basically when I switch the light on, nothing is happening, not even the dim LED status.

I have tried the two menu entry procedures (power on and holding the switch and also power on, wait 1sec, then 3x quick click plus a single press).. nothing.

Any help appreciated..

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by EFMax
    rewire of the battery to light cabling
    when I switch the light on, nothing is happening
    ...........are you absolutely sure your wiring repair is 100% ??
    ...Scun.thorpe, UK

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Yep.. its only the wiring from the battery to the switch and then the switch to the light... just needed to tidying things up so its nothing to do with the internal wiring as I have not gone inside there..

mtbr member
    May 2005
    polarity reversed???

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Thanks for the suggestions but I think that I would know if I had the wires back to front.. The light is a 7up, the battery pack I made myself, has worked fine for two years and still powers the rear light. The re-wire job was a simple replacement of two core wire, and the light on the handle bar switch is working. A simple meter test shows that current is reaching the light unit.

What I am after is a sequence that will allow me to power the unit up into the menu or similar.. or at least back to factor reset.