Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4

    cutter quad cree

    Hello everyone!
    New bloke here with a question about the cutter kits that seem so popular. I'll be building my own cree light soon, but after reading threads here and elsewhere i've heard rumours of a cutter quad cree set up. Is it true is a quad cree to be released? should I wait or should I buy the triple cree thats available now

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by legio176610
    Hello everyone!
    New bloke here with a question about the cutter kits that seem so popular. I'll be building my own cree light soon, but after reading threads here and elsewhere i've heard rumours of a cutter quad cree set up. Is it true is a quad cree to be released? should I wait or should I buy the triple cree thats available now
    Have tried a quad cree but lens is a tad spotty and one can see distinct spots..not too good for riding IMHO.

  3. #3
    Hack Racer
    Reputation: Cheers!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,557
    Do you know which lens you used? Was it this one?
    http://www.khatod.com/pdf/pl503_xlamp.pdf

    because there are various beam patterns you can make with various lens. Khatod's site doesn't even update fast enough with their latest stuff. You have to talk to a sales rep at Khatod to find out what is the latest and greatest stuff they have.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheers!
    Do you know which lens you used? Was it this one?
    http://www.khatod.com/pdf/pl503_xlamp.pdf

    because there are various beam patterns you can make with various lens. Khatod's site doesn't even update fast enough with their latest stuff. You have to talk to a sales rep at Khatod to find out what is the latest and greatest stuff they have.
    Hi
    Just thought I would clarify our kits are MR11 and this above Optic is a 50mm MR16 type. Our 4 up optic is a custom design for MR11 and will be available before Xmas(did you see I have everything crossed) and will be available with a 4 up MCPCB to match

    R2 on this will put out over 1100 lumens!!!!!!
    Cheers
    Mark
    Cutter Electronics

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: troutie-mtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,054
    Quote Originally Posted by WeLight
    Hi
    Just thought I would clarify our kits are MR11 and this above Optic is a 50mm MR16 type. Our 4 up optic is a custom design for MR11 and will be available before Xmas(did you see I have everything crossed) and will be available with a 4 up MCPCB to match

    R2 on this will put out over 1100 lumens!!!!!!
    Cheers
    Mark
    Cutter Electronics

    Mark is this now available cos I don`t see it on your site

    and do you have some dimentions for the optic and board .

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    291

    Cutter4 Optic

    The Cutter4 optic is well under way and in test currently
    preview pic
    Cheers
    WeLight

    Cutter Electronics Pty Ltd www.cutter.com.au

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: troutie-mtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,054
    Thanks Mark.
    how soon before we get our grubby paws on them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •