mtbr member
    Jun 2009

Congrats Ktronik

I just received the latest issues of Mountain Biking Australia and saw that you got a 2 page spread in the light roadtest.
    Nice looking lights at a decent price.

mtbr member
    cheers roasted chicken, I have not seen it yet.. I think its out 13 in Oz...

K

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Awesome job, man. I don't know how you do it. I hve had just a tiny handful of friends ask me to build them a light or housing...and it overwhelms me. You seem to be cranking them out w/ killah features and good craftsmanship.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chelboed
    Awesome job, man. I don't know how you do it. I hve had just a tiny handful of friends ask me to build them a light or housing...and it overwhelms me. You seem to be cranking them out w/ killah features and good craftsmanship.

cheers matey, I had a read the other day, full 2 page spread, kinda chuffed with that...pics looks good, overall very happy...

I tell ya, guys like troutie will know, its no life, working a day job & building lights by night...no time for riding..

You OZy guys be sure to check out the next issues of AMB...I am there as well...

New light out real soon, sorry no pics till its ready to sell...had to learn the hard way with that one...

K

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ktronik
    New light out real soon, sorry no pics till its ready to sell...had to learn the hard way with that one...
    DIY LED Bike Lights:
    A few Dynamo builds and some Small battery lights