Gone riding
    Jan 2004

Bike Light Database

Just a quick thank you to everyone who has contributed so far!

I know it takes a little bit of time to type up, but I think the effort is definitely worth it!

Please consider making an entry if you haven’t already, I hope it will become a useful resource for those who are looking at building their own lights. It’s also a great way to make sure that some of these awesome build threads are never lost and always accessible by linking to them in your entry. Don’t let us LED folk discourage those who have built HID and Halogen systems from making an entry either, all lights are definitely welcome!

Thanks again folks!

Dave.
    Last edited by Low_Rider; 08-01-2007 at 09:10 PM.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Low_Rider, I do not know if a link to another site is appropriate for your database thread, so I wanted to run it by you hear and feel free to post it in the database or I could if you deem appropriate. On candlepowerforums, there is a bike like database as well all kids of additional light info. Please check the link and see if you like it.
    Link: http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=146894

Gone riding
    Jan 2004
    Yeah I’m well aware of the thread links that AndyTiedye has been collecting at CPF.

It’s a great resource in itself, but I think it would be nice if we could keep the database thread MTBR specific for the time being. There are many of us here on MTBR who also lurk and contribute over at CPF!

Dave.