mtbr member
    Sep 2009

bFlex Programming Problem

Hey Everyone,

Long time lurker here with a bit of a newbie question in regards to programming my bFlex.

I'm can't seem to disable the duomode and put it in mutlimode... In section 8.3 you're supposed to click 4 times to disable duomode and enable multimode, only there isn't a 4th click, on the 4th click it returns to L1 (dim), rather than going to multimode (main led off)...

Am I missing something obvious here? I tried searching the boards but couldn't find anything...

Thanks in advance!

-Pat

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ptgerke
    Hey Everyone,

Long time lurker here with a bit of a newbie question in regards to programming my bFlex.

I'm can't seem to disable the duomode and put it in mutlimode... In section 8.3 you're supposed to click 4 times to disable duomode and enable multimode, only there isn't a 4th click, on the 4th click it returns to L1 (dim), rather than going to multimode (main led off)...

Am I missing something obvious here? I tried searching the boards but couldn't find anything...

Thanks in advance!

-Pat
    Make sure you have the correct model bflex
    DIY LED Bike Lights:
    A few Dynamo builds and some Small battery lights

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    I just purchased it weeks ago. The color and silkscreen match the most current version on the website, and there's only one option when purchasing, right?

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    It sounds like you're using the V1.1 manual instead of the latest V2 manual. With the latest bflex, you set Duomode, Threemode, Trimode, or Multimode in section 8.13. 8.3 only sets the levels and only goes through 3 clicks.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    thanks Macgyver! for some reason I downloaded the wrong version of the manual... told you it was a newb question... Thanks for your help guys!