mtbr member

Any one with a milling machine what to make some money?

Hi guys

Im on the look out for any one that has access to a milling machine/lathe that would be interested in making me up a light body?

I would provide full CAD drawing but just wanted to know if there was interest out there before i start drawing anything up. To give you and idea of the sort of project, it will be two cree xml's with a triple xpg set between and below, arraned in a sorta clover leaf arangment, combined with a taskled H6flex. Im also open to other suggestions for the design or if any one has anything that you already have and think may be sutiable.

So if you are interested add to this thread or PM me.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    I have a mill, a little ability to make things, and some interest in money (pays for toys ). When you get a design, post it or PM it and I'd be glad to give you an estimate of cost and iron out details.

mtbr member
    A drawing might be handy anyway, would give us an idea what level of machining is required.
    That will also give us machine owners an idea how much time is required, also where are you based as shipping cost can be a factor here.

Rep Power Infinity +2
    PM sent

mtbr member
    Hi guys cheers for the replys now I know this may be a possibility I will get on with some drawings today and post them asap. I am based in Wales (United Kingdom) were it rains every day.

Cheers,

adleysh

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    post it on the forum here, I work at a machine shop. Could prolly get ya something worked out.

mtbr member

Triple body revealed

Ok guys here is an almost finished version of what i was thinking, any ideas are still welcome as its not quite finished yet but you should be able to get a pretty good idea of the body. Attached are bmp. images

So if any one has a Price range for it message me or PM and we can sort out the fine details.

Cheers

Adleysh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any one with a milling machine what to make some money?-copy-triple-head-image.jpg  

Any one with a milling machine what to make some money?-copy-triple-head-body.jpg  

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Ever get this thing built? I could def. help. You cover shipping and I got the rest.

mtbr member
    Lack of funds has sadly caused a stop to all my projects for the time being. Thank you for the offer anyway.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by adleysh View Post
    Lack of funds has sadly caused a stop to all my projects for the time being. Thank you for the offer anyway.
    Ping me over the cad file, I know man with three hurco CNC mills
    I'll ask him as he prototypes loadsa stuff. He may come back with a nice price.
    thats where I go when my lathe / mill ain't big enough to create my dreams