www.mtbnj.com
    Jul 2005

305 Functionality

Apologies in advance for a real basic question , but can you use the GPS, HR & CAD features all at one time? I have been reading through several posts here, and am a still confused...

Flyin Pig
    Yes, they all work together. Attached is a training center view of my HR, Elevation, Speed, and Cadence.
    Attached Images Attached Images

trail rat
    What Ivan did not state is that there are colored drop down boxes at the upper left and right of the above graph to let you choose what data to display. Got it?
    CCCMB web - Facebook
    SLO trail maps - conditions

"The physician heals, Nature makes well" - real fortune cookie

Slow climbin' clyde
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by slocaus
    What Ivan did not state is that there are colored drop down boxes at the upper left and right of the above graph to let you choose what data to display. Got it?
    ...and that the data is automatically recorded with your activity as long as you have all the accessories enabled and communicating with the unit. Once you pull the activity onto your PC you can use the controls that slocaus notes above to display them on your chart.

www.mtbnj.com
    Jul 2005
    OK, great! for some reason, i was under the impression that all of the accessories could not communicate to the unit simultaneously. thanks for the clarification and all of the great info.

cheers!