Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
Results 1,501 to 1,511 of 1511
    mtbr member
    May 2012
    Greetings peeps! I just picked up this 2000 Kona Blast a couple days ago. It appears to be all stock and in pretty good shape for a 16 year old bike. I'll be looking to replace the fork and probably the brakes too. Didn't cost me anything since I traded an old laptop I laying around that I no longer used.

" width="549">

mtbr member
    Hello from Finland. Introduction for my first Kona! Or to be correct, my first Kona was 12 years ago Dew Plus, but I sold that long time ago. After that I have been playing with motorbikes and found my way back to bicycles about two years ago. I started with Mondraker fullsuspension and after that fell in love with steel. I had Ragley Piglet 2 and good collection of Surly's. Now it has been time to clean garage and Surly ICT was only one to stay.

Two week's ago I made quick decision and bought 2nd hand Kona Raijin 2014 frame with Carver Trail fork. It's been ridden about 2k km by the first owner. I took the bike in parts, washed everything, greased Chris King headset installed parts I had laying around from previous bikes. I ordered new wheelset which arrived last week. Some other part's are still coming and later this week I should be able to finish this build. I'm super excited about result! Here is one shot for a mockup at livingroom corner.

Post your Kona's!(and introduce yourself)-fullsizerender-63-.jpg

I'm hoping to end up with "below 10kg" rigid singlespeed with Schwalbe Ice Spiker for this winter. In the spring I'm planning to change 1x10 for summertime.
    Surly ICT
    Kona Raijin

Flying Goat
    THought I'd share my Kona... My "adventure bike". It's a 2000 Kona Cinder Cone built with donated parts and whatever I had in the garage...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMWwHMMDFsn

Post your Kona's!(and introduce yourself)-thumbnail_img_1513.jpg

mtbr member
    Mar 2014

my kona coilair 2010

Post your Kona's!(and introduce yourself)-20161112_104621.jpgPost your Kona's!(and introduce yourself)-mtb-parnitha4.jpg

mtbr member
    Raijin is rocking! Rigid singlespeed is pure love!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Kona's!(and introduce yourself)-img_20170206_191256-01.jpg  

Surly ICT
    Kona Raijin

mtbr member

2017 Process 134 DL

Hi everyone!
    Just purchased this 2017 Process 134 DL, stock with Race Face grips and Deity Bladerunner pedals. Have an MRP bash guard on order as well, then not planning any additional changes.
    I am west of Boston, in Maynard, MA. Returned to mountain biking sporadically a couple of years ago (after riding regularly from 1995 - 2006) and got riding more seriously last year. Very excited for this rig - was the result of a LOT of shopping around. Anyway, that's my deal. Happy to be here. Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Kona's!(and introduce yourself)-img_1740.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mar 2017
    Hi, here's my ride for the last 4 years:

A 2013 kona tanuki deluxe, upgraded with: rock shox reverb, easton havoc rear wheel, hope v4 203-180 mm breaks, and in the last few days, a Marzocchi 350 NRC 140mm fork. The saddle is from specialized, bought to a fried after breaking the original at a bike park. The transmission is 1x10, with an absolute black 32 teeth oval ring, race Face bash ring, Deore XT M8000 rear derailleur, XT cassette upgraded with one up 42 and 16 cogs.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Mar 2017
    So far my one and only , a 1997 Kilaeua. I wanted an Explosif from this year but all the frames I have seen for sale were in bad condition and abused. So I picked up this one which was in very good condition. The bike was equipped with the Shimano XT 780 Trekking group known for its very long term reliability and ruggedness, the XT 780 T V Brakes are giving phenomenal stopping power much better than older the XT 739 V Brakes with the deformable parallelograms. Saddle is the italia flite, seatpost, bars, stem, headset and grips are from Ritchey. Rims are new old stock mavic xm 819 tubless rims fitted with dt aerolite and dt 240 hubs, all this make a pair of solid and very reliable wheels. Tires are Conti Monutain King 2 Tubeless Tires with Triple Protection and Black Chili. The ride is very responsive, quiet and secure. Total weight is 10. 6 kilos

mtbr member
    Mar 2017
    Hey all, maki from MA. I'm, on my third Kona now, it's a 2015 Explosif with a 140mm fork and 30t 1x10. Really fun bike...

Before this I had a 2008 Kula...

and before that a Specialized and a GT and then my first ever mountain bike was my first Kona, a 1989 Explosif. Loved that bike and rode it hard for a decade until it was stolen. Don't have an actual pic but it was this same bike with the pink and blue splatter on black frame, great looking paint IMO...

mtbr member
    Apr 2017
    What up all, just scored a process 153 off ebay !!! My first full suspension bike 🚴
    I cant wait for it to arrive !!

mtbr member
    Just picked up my 3rd Kona. I must really like them. 1st was a 2007 Kona Coiler, so plush, able to handle anything, but at nearly 40 lbs was tiring to climb with. 2nd was a 2010 Kona One20 DL. So fast and nimble. Rode it everywhere and on every type of trail. Steeper, rugged downhills and bigger drops required more effort on my part, but at 27 lbs (with a lot of upgrades) much easier on the climbs. Rode the hell out of it for nearly 6 years.
    2016 Kona Process 153 DL, only had one ride so far. It handled my local tight twisty single track with ease. Left me with a huge grin on my face. Can't wait to really put it through its paces
    "It never gets easier, you just go faster" Greg LeMond

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516