mtbr member

... and if we just ... My Shred is finally in...

...just heard from the shop, after almost 4 weeks of no sleap and some serious "new bike jones'n", I get a call saying my bike finally came in and is on the stand being assembled.
    I'll try to post some pics in a few hours after I get it home and play with it for a few...
    Previously known as: Norco

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmot
    ...just heard from the shop, after almost 4 weeks of no sleap and some serious "new bike jones'n", I get a call saying my bike finally came in and is on the stand being assembled.
    I'll try to post some pics in a few hours after I get it home and play with it for a few...
    wish I was getting that phone call about my Stinky but congratz and I'll be waiting for those pics.

mtbr member
    Ditto for my Coiler after waiting nearly a month for it to get here. Looks like I will have to wait for the weekend as work schedule and distance won't allow for me to get to the shop. Can't wait for Saturday, highs in the lower 70's and good trail conditions. Man, that was a long 4 weeks! Whats up with the delay on all these bikes?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dingleberry
    Ditto for my Coiler after waiting nearly a month for it to get here. Looks like I will have to wait for the weekend as work schedule and distance won't allow for me to get to the shop. Can't wait for Saturday, highs in the lower 70's and good trail conditions. Man, that was a long 4 weeks! Whats up with the delay on all these bikes?
    dont know, but I have to wait for the shop that I am buying the bike from to get the bike and some extras and then they have to send it over the US and to Iceland, Im hoping that will not take to long

mtbr member

... and if we just ... Got It Home!!!

just got back from a lil ride around the 'hood. The bike is sweeeeet! I'm puttin my digi cam software back on pc so i can upload some pics, I should havem in here in about 20-30 minutes.

mtbr member
    just got back from a lil ride around the 'hood. The bike is sweeeeet! I'm puttin my digi cam software back on pc so i can upload some pics, I should havem in here in about 20-30 minutes.
    sweeet

Faller - Expert Class

Nice!.....pics please!

Ugh! The wait for my King Kikapu is killing me! Lookin like I'll be @ the 4-week range too...Post those pics so I can at least see SOMEONE enjoying their new Kona!!

mtbr member

Here's the pics...

sorry it took so long, had some pc issues.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    sorry it took so long, had some pc issues.
    thats a realy nice bike, I would like to own one but I want the FS more so I'll get it first

mtbr member
    ya, I have an FS, its for XC so I can't really use it to have too much fun. So I think either a Coiler Dee or Stinky Dee is gonna be the next ride in the stable..most likely the Coiler.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by psinsyd
    Ugh! The wait for my King Kikapu is killing me! Lookin like I'll be @ the 4-week range too...Post those pics so I can at least see SOMEONE enjoying their new Kona!!

4 weeks???? Is that standard?? Mine is 'supposed' to be in by this weekend, it's been a week and a half............Ugh I HATE waiting!!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ctkona75
    4 weeks???? Is that standard?? Mine is 'supposed' to be in by this weekend, it's been a week and a half............Ugh I HATE waiting!!!
    Nah, 4 weeks is NOT standard. My Brother-in-law ordered a Scrap about 10 days after mine was ordered and got it the day after I got mine(today).

mtbr member
    Nah, 4 weeks is NOT standard. My Brother-in-law ordered a Scrap about 10 days after mine was ordered and got it the day after I got mine(today).

Yeah, so I ordered it Tuesday, it came in on the next Thursday, and was ready to go
    today (Saturday). Wooo the bike is gorgeous!!!