So my time has come to an end kinda quick , looks like ill be selling my DH bike for now due to a bad spill i had that left me with multiple fractures and breaks. I will be out for months for therapy and healing .

I will need money to pay for my hospital bills, ortho bills, and rehab so the bike has to go for now to help me out. Please if you guys can help me out and pass this around to anyone you guys might know that would be great !

Bought the bike this year, used it at Mountain Creek , its a great bike, does what it needs to do. I upgraded it with

Avy Racing cartridge kit for the BoXXer fork ( have original internals as well )
Deity direct mount stem and Blacklabel low rise bars
Odi lock on grips
E-Thirteen black pedals
Tioga Saddle
2.5 DH Schwalbe Muddy Mary (f) and 2.4 DH Schwalbe Big Betty (r)
Fresh set of sintered brake pads for the rear too and i upgraded it to a 203mm rotor as well but have the original 180mm rotor and adapter too. Forgot to mention that

Bike retails for $3299 plus what i have put into it comes around $4k after being all said and done. There are no dents or dings on the frame, nothing broken. All seals and bearings are still in great shape ... There is just a few light scuff marks but nothing major, (it is a DH bike )

My asking price will start @ $2600 Firm and i have all warranty on hand with me too .Ill try to get pix up later on . Shipping wil ALL be on BUYERS expense.

2012 Kona Operator Downhill Bike ( Medium ) - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories