Still learning
    Dec 2006

2009 frame and bike weights

For... whatever reason, I need to find out the weights of a few 2009 bikes, and I'm having a bit of trouble coming across this info.

I'm after frame and/or total build weight for:

2009 Kona Kula Supreme
    2009 Kona HeiHei Supreme
    2009 One20 Supreme

Has anyone come across this information anywhere? Kona don't list it on their website, neither do the popular weight sites (WeightWeenies etc).
    Quote Originally Posted by tom2304
    Yep farkin.net is mostly immature kids asking how to put dual crown forks on hardtails and such.

banned
    Sep 2008
    just got off the phone with kona and the one 20 supreme comes in at 28lbs for a 20 inch frame. don't know about the other bikes. i may get the one 20 supreme as it seems perfect as a racey, but not too racey trail/xc race bike. put some mavic xmax SLR and light tires and now ya got a 26.5 lb bike without even carboning out some other stuff.
    looks like a perfect all round bike and a long time kona guy who only rides 29ers got on one and was completely blown away on a recent 6 hour cascades epic.
    rog

Do it all or nothing
    The heihei is a feather, my lbs had on sitting around and during some of my curiosity i noticed the one hand could pick it up. So if your a true weight wienny then the heihei supreme will be the anorexic bike you need
    If it ain't broken... why the hell you fixin it!

KONA rules!!

If you miss the tranny... don't look down.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    2008 Kona Kula Supreme is 21.8lbs its all good :-)

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I'd be interested in comparing the 2009 to 2008 hard tail bike weights. For example the Kula and Caldera went from a WTB cockpit to Kona branded parts. Does that mean they weigh a bit more?

Some have said many bike manufacturers had to downgrade a bit for 2009 to compensate for rising fuel & shipping costs

Members who have read this thread: 0