mtbr member
    May 2005

2001 Kona Manomano

I have the opportunity to buy a 2001 Kona Manomano at the moment. However, i know absolutely NOTHING about this bike, so i have no real idea on how much its actually worth, and what it might cost me for maintenance. Of course, i need to actually take a good luck at this bike, but i need a ball park price range. I cant seem to find the full spec anywhere on the net.
    Anyone here have any advice or knowledge on this bike?

Thanks in advance!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by charles
    I have the opportunity to buy a 2001 Kona Manomano at the moment. However, i know absolutely NOTHING about this bike, so i have no real idea on how much its actually worth, and what it might cost me for maintenance. Of course, i need to actually take a good luck at this bike, but i need a ball park price range. I cant seem to find the full spec anywhere on the net.
    Anyone here have any advice or knowledge on this bike?

Thanks in advance!
    If you know absolutely nothing about it (especially condition) then you can't get a price. If it's new and been sitting in the shop and they want to unload it you can probably get it for around $800 to $850. I got my wife one brand new in 2002 for $1000. Don't worry about maintenance--it'll cost the same to maintain as just about any other Full Suspension bike. Only thing is you'll want to change the fork as the stock Judy TT that comes on it is a POS. As far as other specs, look at www.kona.dk--they seem to keep all the old specs on their site.