mtbr member
    Jun 2006

What A Sweet Bike!

So about a year ago I had bought a small Chilly and I was just never happy with it because I bought the wrong size. I couldn't get it to fit right, I tried different stems, seat all the way back, it was just to damn small for me. I bought it based off the sizing of my original Endorphin which was a small and fit perfectly. So I finally pulled the trigger and bought a medium Endorphin and man what a bike, it's absolutely perfect for the trail riding I do. I'm very happy with it and I don't feel under gunned going to the Endo from the Chilly, but then again the Chilly was probably overkill for my riding style.

BTW the new Pike's are killer forks!

Check the classifieds for my parts for sale!
    Small Blue Knolly Chilcotin
    2010 Boxxer Team

Knollician
    Quote Originally Posted by Magsrgod View Post
    So about a year ago I had bought a small Chilly and I was just never happy with it because I bought the wrong size. I couldn't get it to fit right, I tried different stems, seat all the way back, it was just to damn small for me. I bought it based off the sizing of my original Endorphin which was a small and fit perfectly. So I finally pulled the trigger and bought a medium Endorphin and man what a bike, it's absolutely perfect for the trail riding I do. I'm very happy with it and I don't feel under gunned going to the Endo from the Chilly, but then again the Chilly was probably overkill for my riding style.

BTW the new Pike's are killer forks!

Looks great. Amazing how well the bike pedals isn't it? I let a guy demo my Endo this past weekend and he was blown away by how it pedaled so well, yet was so supple. I've been putting a lot of miles on the Endo lately.
    "Three balls at once...who knew?" - Cotton McKnight

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Yeah I was really surprised at how well it pedaled, my Mojo SL has seen zero rides since I got this. I wish I still had my old Endo so I could compare them side by side.
    Check the classifieds for my parts for sale!
    Small Blue Knolly Chilcotin
    2010 Boxxer Team

Knollician
    Quote Originally Posted by Magsrgod View Post
    Yeah I was really surprised at how well it pedaled, my Mojo SL has seen zero rides since I got this. I wish I still had my old Endo so I could compare them side by side.

I think you will find the new Warden to be about as close to the old Endo as possible. I find the new Endo is much snappier, quicker, stiffer, lighter, stronger and overall a more fun bike. I do however find the new Endo to be a bit more sportier and not quite as plush as the old Endo. I think the Chili is a more fair replacement for the old Endo.

One of the intriguing things to me about the Warden is to see how it compares to the old Endo suspension performance. I know several guys here in Phoenix that really liked the old Endo performance and are looking to find that feeling again.

Knollician
    BTW, that bike looks great in raw with the black Pike....