Knomer

VIDEO: The Knolly Endorphin is the most versatile trail bike in the world

Ridiculous riding by a long haired freak of nature. Don't miss the last 30 seconds of this edit:

Garett Buehler on his Knolly Endorphin
    Global Director of Sales: Knolly Bikes

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    awesome,,,,, do you think i can do this on my endo to,,, lol it's the same colour, lol...

kev,,, you should put in a small phrase underneath that link, saying NO FRAMES WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS CLIP,,,
    i cant wait to shred my endo in whistler again now,,, this has helped me decide my shock needs to be upgraded,
    ccdba cs or bos vipr, 2

Yebo Numzaan
    Wow...did he just a tree trunk as a tranny? killer.
    I support EMBA

Five5hot
    i'm really pumped upon my endo. thanks to b. waugh at wrench science!

mtbr member
    It seems Garett is ready for an upgrade to a Chilcotin
    2013 Knolly Endorphin | 2013 Knolly Chilcotin | 2014 Knolly Podium.
    Tweed Valley, Scotland.

mtbr member
    Of course Garett has all three current Knolly models: he recently stated to us that his Endorphin is his favourite
    Noel Buckley
    ------------------
    www.knollybikes.com

Instead of PMs, please contact me here.

mtbr member
    As the "unofficial" self-appointed Knolly spokesperson, I would like to say that this was a great video both for us watchers and for a nice boost in Endo sales! As so many people wonder if the Chilco can match their riding styles, this sums it up with what he is doing on an Endo!
    Also, it looks like the ccdbair does him great! That could answer a lot of questions too as to what shock is good to run...I may be wrong, but it is probably stock?

Y no grease?ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
    That dude could pull off the same $hit on my 1982 Schwinn Phantom. No offense, Knollys are awesome. Nevertheless.
    Climbing ain't easy
    when you're fat and greasy
    - 2 Bigsteve

mtbr member
    Such a sweet edit I had to watch it twice (maybe three times). But Buehler is so stupidly talented, I could watch that kind of riding all day.

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    can i ask a stupid question ?,,, would this kind of riding void the warranty on the endo ?

i think im gonna get a ccdba cs for my endo after seeing this.

mtbr member
    Not that it would happen, but I am guessing the following line wouldn't work for a warranty claim:

"Hi Noel? This is Garett. I was just riding along on my Endorphin when..."

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Herzalot View Post
    Not that it would happen, but I am guessing the following line wouldn't work for a warranty claim:

"Hi Noel? This is Garett. I was just riding along on my Endorphin when..."
    rofpmsl,,,,,,,,
    as i said can i ask a stupid question lol....
    i am just curious to know thats all, where would knolly draw the line on whats acceptable and whats not,,,,, would the trail riding in the vid be ok,,,,,, obviously the jumps at the end would most likley void the warranty, if you dont ask you never learn, and as some one once told me there is no such thing as a stupid question, though most of mine seem to be lol.

Just roll it......
    If you land those jumps near-perfect every time, I don't see them doing any more harm than normal riding....it's those times when you have those pesky casings and overshoot stuff where the chainstays and other bits start to feel it.

Up until the big jumps in his yard, I feel like that's how a proper trailbike should be ridden these days. Awesome edit and riding. I <3 Nelson.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by delirian View Post
    rofpmsl,,,,,,,,
    as i said can i ask a stupid question lol....
    i am just curious to know thats all, where would knolly draw the line on whats acceptable and whats not,,,,, would the trail riding in the vid be ok,,,,,, obviously the jumps at the end would most likley void the warranty, if you dont ask you never learn, and as some one once told me there is no such thing as a stupid question, though most of mine seem to be lol.
    I wasn't mocking your question, I was just visualizing the exchange...

mtbr member
    I like the big air with the pack.

Knolly really should offer the CCDBA as an option on the Endorphin.
    Only two infinite things exist: the universe and stupidity. And, I am unsure of the universe
    - Albert Einstein

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Herzalot View Post
    I wasn't mocking your question, I was just visualizing the exchange...

i know mate,,,, i was picturing the same thing to lol....

i looked on the knolly website to see about warranty and it says for filming using the bike for what it isnt intended or competitions such as crankworks would void the warranty, i kind of thought that, its kind of obviouse anything so extreme you would expect to,
    but my question was more aimed at the all mountain riding part of the film, where he is popping off the roots and bumps, would this be classed as normal riding, or would that be going beyond what is deemed acceptable,

still think its a great vid, i keep watching it over and over again

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    What an awesome video. Anybody know if its an option to add the CCDBA to the Endo? If so, I think I just found my new combo.

%$#$*!
    Quote Originally Posted by jbuhl18 View Post
    What an awesome video. Anybody know if its an option to add the CCDBA to the Endo? If so, I think I just found my new combo.
    It wasn't an option when I purchased about 8 months ago. It was easy enough to sell the Fox CTD and pick up a CCDBA but it would have been nice to just buy it that way.

mtbr member
    wow... nice clip. it looks so easy when these guys do these moves. i'm sure they would be able to do almost all of that tricks with a normal bike. it's all about technique and smooth landings. but always nice to watch.

Knomer
    Starting TODAY, we are offering the Endorphin(and Chilcotin) with the CCDBA-CS. We are receiving our first shipment of this new shock unit TOMORROW in the USA. Now, before everyone starts emailing me about buying a one-off shock unit: these units are to be sold WITH FRAMES, not standalone. These shocks are brand new and in very high demand, and we are lucky enough to be the very first frame vendor to get our hands on them. Call your local dealer and order a frame, take the shock from said frame, and sell the frame to your mom.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Giggity View Post
    I like the big air with the pack.

Knolly really should offer the CCDBA as an option on the Endorphin.
    Global Director of Sales: Knolly Bikes

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms View Post
    Starting TODAY, we are offering the Endorphin(and Chilcotin) with the CCDBA-CS. We are receiving our first shipment of this new shock unit TOMORROW in the USA. Now, before everyone starts emailing me about buying a one-off shock unit: these units are to be sold WITH FRAMES, not standalone. These shocks are brand new and in very high demand, and we are lucky enough to be the very first frame vendor to get our hands on them. Call your local dealer and order a frame, take the shock from said frame, and sell the frame to your mom.
    See that, World? I get things done!
    Only two infinite things exist: the universe and stupidity. And, I am unsure of the universe
    - Albert Einstein

TSC
    Buehliever
    Anyone hit the features on the "Road to Arcylon" trail on the new Endorphin? If so, did you bottom out or have any issues?

Road to Arcylon, July 2013 Video - Pinkbike

BTW, if you are a super-human rider, like Garett Buehler, then I would love to see you ride but your response is not valuable to me. Sorry!
    "sounds like you need to find a better mechanic..." -- Calhoun