Thread: Vector on Endo

mtbr member
    May 2010

Vector on Endo

Hey all,

Is anyone running a XFusion Vector on the Endo? I have a fox CTD but am done with fox. I have an XFusion Slant up front and love it! Was thinking about a CCDBA but havent heard to many positives.

Any thoughts ?

Ryan

mtbr member
    It was my top choice before finding a reasonably priced CCDBA. I have heard nary a bad word about the vector. In fact I still have a saved ebay search for one in the 200x57 side just in case one shows up (though it never has). If you are buying new, contact John @ XFusion for the correct tune for the Endo, I suspect it will make it that much better.

I hope someone has some real riding impressions about the shock though, I am also curious.

%$#$*!
    I had a vector air hlr for a time and ultimately ended up with the dbair. The vector air is a great air shock and roughly 80-100 grams lighter (and less expensive). Imo, where the dbair beats it is in adjustability and high speed chop. There was a narrow range of adjustments for low speed compression and I felt that the shock packed up a little bit on high speed terrain. I did not have one specifically tuned for the endo so I'm sure that will only make it better.

The vector air much like the dbair has great mid-stroke manners, no wallowing even with a lot of sag. If weight and cost is a factor, then the vector air is the way to go. It's a great shock, but the Dbair is better in all the areas that are important to me. FWIW, I've never had any issues with my dbair. Worked great out of the box and I've had it for over a year now...knock on wood...

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    I've heard great things about the vector from a handful of riders. I ride an xfusion vengeance and absolutely love it. I have had nothing but bad experience after bad experience with the DB air on my Chilcotin so I wont recommend that shock to anyone. Seems the Db air is a love it or hate it thing. What were your problems with fox that turned you away?