mtbr member

SPAM - selling 2013 Knolly Raw Medium Podium & Knolly Medium Day-Glo Orange Delirium

One of a kind - Day-glo Orange Delirium (Frame or full bike). It has the new Cane Creek DB Air with climbing switch - tuned specifically for the Delirium.

Medium Knolly Deliirium with DB Air CS - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

2013 Knolly Podium (Frame with Avy Woodie shock plus other parts).

Medium Knolly Podium with Avy Woodie Shock - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

It will be sad to see these go. Feel free to ask me questions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SPAM - selling 2013 Knolly Raw Medium Podium & Knolly Medium Day-Glo Orange Delirium-2013-11-10-14.05.26.jpg  

SPAM - selling 2013 Knolly Raw Medium Podium & Knolly Medium Day-Glo Orange Delirium-2013-11-09-15.07.26.jpg  

mtbr member
    ...that honey day glo colour is really nice, intense did a similar colour on the tracer a couple of years back but it wasn't quite as good as this one...do you know what the RAL number for this colour is?
    2013 Knolly Endorphin | 2013 Knolly Chilcotin | 2014 Knolly Podium.
    Tweed Valley, Scotland.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfrench View Post
    ...that honey day glo colour is really nice, intense did a similar colour on the tracer a couple of years back but it wasn't quite as good as this one...do you know what the RAL number for this colour is?
    Chris Dekerf did it in Canada. He did the original Knolly jobs. You should contact him. Very nice fellow!

I do love this color. I initially was going to do the green like your new Podium, but 006_007 helped steer me in the right direction.

formerly shabadu
    Nov 2006
    I find this mildly upsetting. What's the plan?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by flowtron View Post
    I find this mildly upsetting. What's the plan?
    If I sell a few more things, I might be able to keep the Delirium. The Delirium is one of my all time favorite bikes.

formerly shabadu
    Nov 2006
    Make delirium park slayer and get warden for all around trail crushing?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by flowtron View Post
    Make delirium park slayer and get warden for all around trail crushing?
    You haven't been keeping up. He and Dom have both gone over to the dark side.

It's a sad, sad day to see you guys without a Knolly in the stable.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    It's a sad, sad day to see you guys without a Knolly in the stable.[/QUOTE]

+1

mtbr member
    knollys are prettier than evil bikes
    Tweed Valley, Scotland.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by pfarrell View Post
    It's a sad, sad day to see you guys without a Knolly in the stable.
    +1[/QUOTE]

Thanks krob, pfarrell, amongst others who have PMed me. Since the cat is out of the bag....
    As I said to everyone in the PM message, this feels weird to me as well. I consider myself a Knolly rider. I have nothing but the highest respect for the brand, Noel, Kevin, and Cavin, and the folks on this forum. I became a better rider because of the Knolly product. I have purchased 5 new frames often via pre-orders because of my trust in the product and Noel's design. Noel improved my bike education as well as this forum. I also made a lot of Knolly friends. A number of us chat via email about parts, riding, etc - it is really cool vibe. I hope to meet these guys some day on the trail. Knollfest is a perfect example of the Knolly community. I really wanted to go to Knollfest but I will be in a major field experiment for work - I will probably be on the news so keep an eye out. We are deploying 250 GPS-equipped drifters (that I designed and built) to understand the oil transport and mixing from the BP oil spill.

I still tell everyone that the bikes are amazing and will continue to do so. Most of our buddies ride Knolly bikes because of Dom and I. I also heard cool rumor this weekend about a future Knolly product that really, really piques my interest! If the rumor is true I could be back before you know it stinking up the place again.

I still have the Delirium so I am not out of the club so don't change the secret handshake yet. I like to keep the Delirium but depends on funds. Though the engineering and craftsmanship of the Podium is truly amazing, the Delirium remains my favorite Knolly bike.

I will still lurk on this forum - it is habit, and provide my 2 cents when appropriate. As bike rider and one who likes to tinkers with bikes, I have tried various parts and suspension combinations around the Knolly frames and it was just time to change the foundation up. I hope folks can respect this.

Knolly rules!!! I still wear my Knolly swag with pride!

Cheers,
    Jamie, aka Dude!

formerly shabadu
    Nov 2006
    Aha! Well, that Evil looks sick.

mtbr member

huh?

I still tell everyone that the bikes are amazing and will continue to do so. Most of our buddies ride Knolly bikes because of Dom and I. I also heard cool rumor this weekend about a future Knolly product that really, really piques my interest! If the rumor is true I could be back before you know it stinking up the place again.
    Rumors sometimes predict the future, though I have no particular knowledge on what you speak

I still have the Delirium so I am not out of the club so don't change the secret handshake yet. I like to keep the Delirium but depends on funds. Though the engineering and craftsmanship of the Podium is truly amazing, the Delirium remains my favorite Knolly bike.

Cheers,
    Jamie, aka Dude!
    DUDE! you're so yesterday. We don't even do the handshake anymore. You'll need to get that Warden or that 'other thing' before you learn the new secret handshake substitute. Until then, it is not secret handshake, it's 'speak to the hand'!!!

LOL, Jamie, i'll wager it is less than 12 months before you order another Knolly, wannna bet?
    Regional Race Manager, Knolly Bikes
    Washington State, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa

Knollician
    Jeez guys, reading this thread you'd think DUDE! died or something. It's just a bike after all. I look at as being a great opportunity for someone to pickup a killer and unique bike at a great deal.
    "Three balls at once...who knew?" - Cotton McKnight

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiSS'er View Post
    Jeez guys, reading this thread you'd think DUDE! died or something. It's just a bike after all. I look at as being a great opportunity for someone to pickup a killer and unique bike at a great deal.

They've betrayed the family! They are dead to us!

Yeah, perhaps a bit over dramatic and I certainly don't fault them for wanting to try something else (I certainly have). The Evil sounds like a pretty cool bike and I would love to take one for a spin. I especially like that they have a M/L for us tweeners.

Dom and Dude! are just so much a part of what has made the Knolly board a cool place to hang out and have certainly been very helpful to me over the years. Hope they still hang out and contribute. They probably have more Knolly first hand experience than most of us combined.

mtbr member
    Hey Dude! we all chipped in and got you some leaving presents:
    Name:  turncoat_say_what-r9bd49f81ae664d659b67c7252d411d90_v9wfy_8byvr_324.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  26.3 KB
    Name:  turncoat_tee_shirt-ra09a0f5863f742a991e59105a5535419_804gy_324.jpg
Views: 490
Size:  12.6 KBrenegade!!
    Last edited by cfrench; 11-13-2013 at 01:06 PM.
    Tweed Valley, Scotland.

mtbr member
    Haha -Funny stuff - good to see some humor

Cheers!

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    sorry to see you go jamie,,, youve given me some great help and advice over the years... it was one of your comments that prompted me to get the podium when i was looking at switching to the canfield. partly your comment and noels amazing deal.
    good luck with your new steed, hope it treats you well, if not you know we will always welcome you back,