Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
    Knollician
    Quote Originally Posted by nhodge View Post
    "UP" 24th street?!?!?
    Yep. Heart rate be damned!
    "Three balls at once...who knew?" - Cotton McKnight

mtbr member
    lot's of fun, guys.
    would b loving to join you, but a trip from europe to usa for a w/e riding might be a bit overdone. but weatherconditions seem to be very pleasant compared to where i live. we're having our first snow here...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiSS'er View Post
    Dusty +3
    Can't believe I missed Dusty. I guess I assumed he was on that original list.

Yeah, that is a big group! Fun times.

Sorry I'll miss the National climb but that's OK. The new ride for Friday looks great.

Mormon 24th St up is a push for sure (pun intended). It's a lot more rideable than I thought but it's tough and there's absolutely no warm up. Heart rate pegged for sure.
    Last edited by KRob; 12-05-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Knollician
    FOR THOSE RIDING FRIDAY MORNING

Please be at the 24th street trailhead at 8:30. We will be Feet in Pedals (FIP) by 9;00. This will get us to the saddle just in time to meet up with the afternoon group.

Please let me know if you need directions, and I would like to know who (outside of the guys staying with me) will be there.
    "Three balls at once...who knew?" - Cotton McKnight

mtbr member
    I'm packed and ready to go!

mtbr member
    Not going to make the early ride but will meet at the BAPL at 1:30, Too bad because climbing 24th is a treat!

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    BTW, for those Chilcotinisti needing a replacement or spare M6 x 70mm socket cap screw, I'm bringing a box of them to give out. Just hit me up.
    Nick

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by LV RIDN View Post
    Not going to make the early ride but will meet at the BAPL at 1:30, Too bad because climbing 24th is a treat!
    you must know something a few riders showing up tomorrow don't
    breezy shade

mtbr member
    May 2009
    not gonna make the early start, where is the after noon group meeting and what time?

mtbr member
    I'm in Phoenix and will be at the 24th St trailhead tomorrow morning but may be a tad late. I discovered on my trip down today that my two front tires on my car are worn clear down to metal cords on the very inside edge. I'm showing up at Big O at 7:00am hoping they have them in stock and can get them mounted by 7:30 or 8:00. I'll call if I'm not going to make it in time.

mr. wonderful
    central avenue south into the park>left after the guard house=BAPL (big ass parking lot) at 130pm

mtbr member
    I'm really hoping I don't have to show up at the BAPL with the latecomers. I'm sooo looking forward to that Mormon 24th St. climb.

Here's a link to some pics of the Pre-Fest ride I did in Sedona today with zul. Wow. Just wow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Phoenix Knollfest-sedona-ho-zul.jpg  

Giant Robot
    I'll be there for Friday's late program (Kiwanis/Holbert) and I should be able to join Sunday morning too, though I'll have to turn around early because of work. Can't do Saturday See you guys this afternoon!
    "Dada, you have an Owwie"

mtbr member
    Sorry knolly crew some work in Durango came up. If anyone is going back and will be driving to Durango I can show you some trails in those parts. Have fun folks I'm jealous.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

mtbr member
    Knolldoods, was a pleasure meeting you guys. Wish I could have ridden more with the gang...Goat Camp was awesome...and thanks for letting me join since I was on a T....Turn.....well, not a Knolly
    Last edited by LV RIDN; 12-09-2012 at 08:50 AM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9