Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiSS'er View Post
    Don't you be comin' here all up in your Turner....I'll punch you square in the face. The ups will be moderately paced at best with the numbers we have.
    Ha ha. That sounds like more than scorn. I better leave the Spot at home and start pedaling the big DT more.

Delirium T all the way, baby.. Of course you know I was just kidding about that Spot thing, right?
    Last edited by KRob; 11-27-2012 at 10:44 PM.

mtbr member
    It Is looking like I can make it down. Work is starting to free up. Looking forward to seeing some faces with all the names. I will be packing the Both Endorphin Old an New.
    " They May forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them Feel"
    Carl. W. Buechner

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerider View Post
    It Is looking like I can make it down. Work is starting to free up. Looking forward to seeing some faces with all the names. I will be packing the Both Endorphin Old an New.
    That's awesome Kevin. It'll be good to see you again.

mtbr member
    So what is the head count for the fest now?

Yebo Numzaan

stoke factor ready to go thru the roof

After some early fall rain and mild depression...trails and life in general is pretty good in the PNW.

my stoke factor is super high right now...cant imagine what its going to be like after KFEST in Arizoona.

Anybody else getting excited?

Awesome
    I support EMBA

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttonchops View Post
    After some early fall rain and mild depression...trails and life in general is pretty good in the PNW.

my stoke factor is super high right now...cant imagine what its going to be like after KFEST in Arizoona.

Awesome pic!

I am honestly trying not to think about it too much. I have a lot of work to punch out before then. But it is going to be nice, especially considering two weeks after my PHX trip I'll be driving to Illinois .
    "Mi amor Nuevo Miércoles!"

-cabra cadabra

MC MasterShake

Awesome
    Sooo pumped! As I prepare for my 20 degree night ride that's launching in about an hour...

mtbr member
    May 2009
    just rode Goat Camp today! you guys are in for a nice treat. amazing climb up mesquite trail, rough and steep at the beginining but smooths out and mellow climbing for a few miles to the top. and then the DESCENT! holy crap batman, its a humbling trip. I was able to ride 75-80% of it but is an endless mental battle, there is no let up to it what so ever. cant wait to see some of you with a few more runs down it, hit it and show me some lines.
    also rode geronimo yesterday and liked it alot. its a high speed xc track compared to Goat camp.
    and by the way. the chilcotin might just be the best bike ever!
    gonna be awesome to put some faces with all these names, dont think anyone will be disappointed in trail selection. Thanks Tisser, its gonna be awesome

Knollician
    Quote Originally Posted by pfarrell View Post
    just rode Goat Camp today! you guys are in for a nice treat. amazing climb up mesquite trail, rough and steep at the beginining but smooths out and mellow climbing for a few miles to the top. and then the DESCENT! holy crap batman, its a humbling trip. I was able to ride 75-80% of it but is an endless mental battle, there is no let up to it what so ever. cant wait to see some of you with a few more runs down it, hit it and show me some lines.
    also rode geronimo yesterday and liked it alot. its a high speed xc track compared to Goat camp.
    and by the way. the chilcotin might just be the best bike ever!
    gonna be awesome to put some faces with all these names, dont think anyone will be disappointed in trail selection. Thanks Tisser, its gonna be awesome
    Goat Camp can be humbling, certainly a tiring 3.5 miles. Wait until we hit Cochise Friday morning!
    "Three balls at once...who knew?" - Cotton McKnight

mtbr member

Awesome
    Sick pic Mutton.
    If jackasses could fly this place would be an airport.

mr. wonderful
    Goat Camp can be humbling, certainly a tiring 3.5 miles. Wait until we hit Cochise Friday morning!
    Did somebody say Cochise?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Phoenix Knollfest-brandon-cochise-2mtbr.jpg  

mtbr member
    I might show up, I'm tired of soggy ashland.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Phoenix Knollfest-img_0728.jpg  

Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

Knollician
    Weather is looking a bit dicey fellas

weather2

mtbr member
    I am sooo looking forward to this. Will be a nice change from current Seattle weather:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Regional Race Manager, Knolly Bikes
    Washington State, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
    ~~~KNOLLY KNATION RACING~~~

Knomer
    Bring your wallets, I've got goodies.
    Global Director of Sales: Knolly Bikes

ಠ_ಠ
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms View Post
    Bring your wallets, I've got goodies.
    I've got money

Yebo Numzaan
    I had a great prep ride today....rain, snow, blizzard...frozen. Totally prepared for the desert
    I support EMBA

mtbr member
    Am I to late to join in? I dont need housing. I have friends in Scottsdale and a van. Thanks ~ Grom
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

Knomer
    Quote Originally Posted by thegromit View Post
    Am I to late to join in? I dont need housing. I have friends in Scottsdale and a van. Thanks ~ Grom
    Start driving!

mtbr member
    So does this latest list of attendees look accurate?

So far I have:
    tiSS'er
    Calhoun -
    Rock Dude -
    RDH -
    MuttonChops -
    Dusty -
    dirtbag -
    Ronnie -
    Woodyak -
    KRob
    AZDesertRat (Friday only)
    pfarrell
    tiggerrider
    thegromit
    Dustybottoms + 3

Who'd I miss (or add that's not going)?

On the fence:

ebxtreme
    bionicman
    Last edited by KRob; 12-04-2012 at 09:12 AM.

Knollician
    Quote Originally Posted by KRob View Post
    So does this latest list of attendees look accurate?

So far I have:
    tiSS'er
    Calhoun -
    Rock Dude -
    RDH -
    MuttonChops -
    Dusty -
    dirtbag -
    Ronnie -
    Woodyak -
    KRob
    AZDesertRat (Friday only)
    pfarrell
    tiggerrider
    thegromit

Who'd I miss (or add that's not going)?

On the fence:

ebxtreme
    bionicman
    Dusty +4

Saturday there are a few other locals that may be joining us for the Goat Camp ride. These include Lawrence, Javi, Rex, and Vic. It's gonna be one hell of a group heading up Goat Camp!

FYI, there will be a ride change Friday. We will start at 24th Street and climb 24th/Mormon to National, then wait for Dusty and gang, hit Geronimo Cochise. Grab some lunch somewhere and then hit Kiwanis/Holbert after lunch. This will save the morning crew from a 6 mile spin back tot he cars and will put us much closer to the Kiwanis trailhead.

For anyone who is not rooming with me, please be sure to note the new start location. If you need directions, please let me know.

Knomer
    Dusty +4

Saturday there are a few other locals that may be joining us for the Goat Camp ride. These include Lawrence, Javi, Rex, and Vic. It's gonna be one hell of a group heading up Goat Camp!

FYI, there will be a ride change Friday. We will start at 24th Street and climb 24th/Mormon to National, then wait for Dusty and gang, hit Geronimo Cochise. Grab some lunch somewhere and then hit Kiwanis/Holbert after lunch. This will save the morning crew from a 6 mile spin back tot he cars and will put us much closer to the Kiwanis trailhead.

For anyone who is not rooming with me, please be sure to note the new start location. If you need directions, please let me know.
    McFee had to bail to Ohio for a family situation, so it's me +3.

I was going to suggest we finish our ride on Sunday with a descent down Mormon to 24th, but I guess that doesn't close our out and back very effectively? I love that descent.

Knollician
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms View Post
    McFee had to bail to Ohio for a family situation, so it's me +3.

I was going to suggest we finish our ride on Sunday with a descent down Mormon to 24th, but I guess that doesn't close our out and back very effectively? I love that descent.
    Tough call, because dirtbag and I think National to the saddle and back is a must do, for those that have never done it, it is certainly worth the trip.

Also note, that the 24th street descent will be the most congested piece of trail on the mountain Sunday, seriously taking away from the fun factor. We never ride it anymore since it is so busy.

National can be busy as well, but it usually is spread out and is rarely an issue.

Sucks about Matt.. I guess more food and beer for the rest. BTW, I hope everyone likes bacon, we bought 8lbs Fridge is stacked full with food, and the coolers will be setup soon with beer..... 2 days of work to get through!

Knollician
    Quote Originally Posted by thegromit View Post
    Another Knolly....sure. Not sure about the van, but whatever

PM me if you plan to be over for breakfast Saturday before Goat Camp and I will give you my address. Planning on staying for Dinner Saturday?

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Dusty +4

"UP" 24th street?!?!?
    breezy shade

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast