mtbr member

Noob CCDB air set up question

Guys, I read through the thread on CCDB air and just wanted to check to see if these settings are ok to start off with. Please understand the Chili is my first FS bike so its going to take some time for me to understand how to adjust the front fork and shock to my personal riding style. Anyway theses are the settings I got off off CC website for 2012 Chili.
    HSC 0.5
    LSC 15
    HSR 1.5
    LSR 17

I weigh around 185 geared up so I have close to 130psi in the shock and running close to 30% sag. any help would be great.

Knollician
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleevem1 View Post
    Guys, I read through the thread on CCDB air and just wanted to check to see if these settings are ok to start off with. Please understand the Chili is my first FS bike so its going to take some time for me to understand how to adjust the front fork and shock to my personal riding style. Anyway theses are the settings I got off off CC website for 2012 Chili.
    HSC 0.5
    LSC 15
    HSR 1.5
    LSR 17

I weigh around 185 geared up so I have close to 130psi in the shock and running close to 30% sag. any help would be great.
    Your base settings look pretty good to me. Don't be afraid to play with the settings, but only one at a time. I would suggest getting several rides on the current settings before making any changes. You need to understand how the shock is working in its current setup before you can understand what the changes are doing. Good luck!
    "Three balls at once...who knew?" - Cotton McKnight

mtbr member
    Just like tiSS'er says, get some miles on the bike. Get used to what it feels like, and take mental notes on things that seem weird.

And then do this:

Chilcotin: The inevitable DB-air setup thread
    "Mi amor Nuevo Miércoles!"

-cabra cadabra